Plain Women - Huge Breasts
« on: February 11, 2018, 10:48:54 AM »
Who doesn't love a very plain or even somewhat ugly lady with a huge set of breasts to offset that face of butter? I know I've always preferred these bosomy wonders who know their face doesn't matter thanks to a tightly packed sweater...

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Butterface boobs
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 11:19:13 AM »
I believe there is already a thread on this. It's been awhile since I've seen it but I won't be surprised if the resident necromancer, Salem, can find it and merge this one with the old thread.  :)

cosine

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 11:21:21 AM »
I think she's cute.

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 01:41:07 PM »
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 02:36:48 PM »
I do agree with the premise of this thread. I've known a couple of women whose faces would disqualify them from further notice, but whose spectacular chests made them objects of desire.

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 07:41:54 PM »
Not so sure about this thread. Women already deal with us dudes objectifying even when she does have a beautiful face as well as their own criticisms of themselves. Now we're gonna be like "yeah she's an ugg mug, but those boobs tho"?
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

Penner

• B Cup
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 12:04:57 AM »
Not so sure about this thread. Women already deal with us dudes objectifying even when she does have a beautiful face as well as their own criticisms of themselves. Now we're gonna be like "yeah she's an ugg mug, but those boobs tho"?
Seconded, for these reasons. I know this is an erotica forum, but could we maybe try to have a little more class that that?

Butterfaces with Huge Breasts
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 07:40:15 AM »
Nothing better than a "butterface" with huge breasts. Something about these type of women that arouses me so much. I'll take a butter over some cutesy babe any day.

Here's one example...

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Butterfaces with Huge Breasts
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 11:25:24 AM »
I remember there was a thread on this subject already …. ???

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 11:49:45 AM »
Can anyone provide the link? Maybe merge?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 11:59:22 AM »
Ask a moderator like rtpoe or salem to help you. :) There is on the bottom right corner of each post entry a link to request assistance.

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2018, 10:50:35 AM »
Another...

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2018, 07:46:28 PM »
Ask a moderator like rtpoe or salem to help you. :) There is on the bottom right corner of each post entry a link to request assistance.

Found it......

Merging completed.

There might be another thread way down the list, but nothing else came up using the search term "butterface".
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2018, 05:22:44 AM »
Thanks so much!

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2018, 10:16:37 PM »
I had a blind date when I was a teenager. She wasn't in the least facially attractive, but she had stupendous breasts, and I had a great time making out with her. I called her much later for a second helping; she was very willing to go out again even though my only motive was to fondle her again. The result was the first and only time in my life that I came in my pants!

My point: world-class tits more than make up for a butterface!