ghosthostblue

• C Cup
Re: Alicebaby - Chinese and Stacked
« Reply #150 on: June 25, 2018, 03:26:29 PM »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2018, 06:19:43 PM »

I'm in China right now, so it is really easy to see what a genetic anomaly she is. In three days in Beijing I haven't seen any woman who even comes close to Alicebaby.... Chinese women are just flat-chested.

Beijing is a city of at least 22 million people. If we assume that 45% of the city is of adult women, that makes 9.9 million women. There's no way you have seen even a tenth of that many women in your three days in the city. Inasmuch as Alicebaby is an extraordinary woman, a flat statement like "Chinese women are just flat-chested" is incorrect, even excluding the fact that Alicebaby is a Chinese woman herself.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2018, 06:48:06 PM »

I'm in China right now, so it is really easy to see what a genetic anomaly she is. In three days in Beijing I haven't seen any woman who even comes close to Alicebaby.... Chinese women are just flat-chested.

Beijing is a city of at least 22 million people. If we assume that 45% of the city is of adult women, that makes 9.9 million women. There's no way you have seen even a tenth of that many women in your three days in the city. Inasmuch as Alicebaby is an extraordinary woman, a flat statement like "Chinese women are just flat-chested" is incorrect, even excluding the fact that Alicebaby is a Chinese woman herself.

Oh my, Zook.  Goodness, the man is just speaking from his own experience.  While he has only seen a fraction of the women of Beijing, he's probably seen a pretty good sampling.  Now, perhaps there are hundreds of buxom Beijing women just waiting for him to see around the corner, but he has seen what he's seen and he's possibly seen a good enough cross section so far.  Maybe it's inaccurate, but it's his experience.  Why jump down the poor guy's throat?
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2018, 06:57:54 PM »
Shadowmuse, I didn't "jump down his throat". I just am gently and politely cautioning him (or anyone else) from inaccurately extrapolating from his very, very limited "experience" ("In three days in Beijing I haven't seen any woman who even comes close to Alicebaby") to an entire nation of women ("Chinese women are just flat-chested").

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2018, 07:42:08 PM »
I guarantee Alice is literally one in a million in China.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2018, 08:03:30 PM »
I guarantee Alice is literally one in a million in China.

So that means there are at least one thousand women in the country her size or even bigger. Time to start looking! It might be like seeking a needle in a haystack...or a blooming flower in a field.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2018, 05:38:15 AM »
I have an apartment on the top floor of my home which I rent to help pay my mortgage.  Recently, it became available. I had a young Chinese couple look at it, and, to my intense excitement, the girl was amazingly stacked.  I could not help but think of Alicebaby, especially since the young woman used the name Alice. It didn't work out, which I am partially okay with as she would've been excruciatingly distracting!

And they say Chinese girls are all flat!  LOL
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #157 on: June 26, 2018, 07:03:29 PM »
You can tell from this side view she's really stacked. Looking like G-cups.

« Reply #158 on: June 26, 2018, 09:07:58 PM »

Oh my, Zook.  Goodness, the man is just speaking from his own experience.  While he has only seen a fraction of the women of Beijing, he's probably seen a pretty good sampling.  Now, perhaps there are hundreds of buxom Beijing women just waiting for him to see around the corner, but he has seen what he's seen and he's possibly seen a good enough cross section so far.  Maybe it's inaccurate, but it's his experience.  Why jump down the poor guy's throat?

i think it's more complicated than it seems. again, not sure where he was or what he was doing there, but in asia, the richer and younger demographics are raised now with much less physically exhausting work, much more freedom in choosing high-fat, high-protein etc diets and are becoming aware and more accepting of the voluptuous female form as an ideal, not just anorexic model BS. also, a lot of asian women who are new growers have a very hard time figuring out their real bra size and then getting those big sizes, as theyre not easily available in asia. if you take a casual sight-seeing stroll through a university neighborhood or the right shopping mall you might start to spot some. 30+ demographics still believe "BE SKINNY, BE SKINNY, GET MARRIED" even in japan, however i see a lot of milfs especially getting huge. saw a huge mega perky set of real western size g-cups yesterday on a milf. beijing will take time to catch up to the wealthier asian nations, but alicebaby will not be an anomaly for long.

what makes the phenomenon intriguing is something to do with the newness of this for our eyes and unique shapes/movement of many asian women. i mean a new combination of thick legs, big tits.

so i actually agree/disagree with this.

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #159 on: June 27, 2018, 08:39:27 PM »
I'm also giving the thumbs up to Alice's cleavage.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2018, 06:35:00 PM »
Be still my heart!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2018, 11:27:53 PM »

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #162 on: June 29, 2018, 10:26:38 PM »
^nice gif!

Nice pair!  :P  Nice pear!
 |
 V
~Shadowmuse Blown

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #163 on: June 29, 2018, 10:43:48 PM »
And the melons aren't bad either :D
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #164 on: June 30, 2018, 02:30:05 PM »
Melons by the pond.