*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #735 on: March 28, 2025, 03:21:25 PM »
Wow
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #736 on: March 29, 2025, 12:01:07 AM »
Wow

What a body. She looks worried there though.  ???

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #737 on: March 31, 2025, 12:04:43 AM »
Built
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #738 on: April 03, 2025, 12:25:33 PM »
Damn
~Cris

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #739 on: April 03, 2025, 06:01:48 PM »
Damn

Everything else, then biting her lip?  Oh lord!   :)

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #740 on: April 03, 2025, 06:34:42 PM »
Damn

Everything else, then biting her lip?  Oh lord!   :)

I know, right?  Wuuuf!
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #741 on: April 09, 2025, 09:57:27 AM »
Loves biting that lower lip
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #742 on: April 09, 2025, 10:02:19 AM »
Loves biting that lower lip

As long as she doesn't bite your dick in her mouth, that's ok.  ;) ;D

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #743 on: May 08, 2025, 09:22:47 AM »
Christmas memories
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #744 on: May 08, 2025, 09:29:48 PM »
Christmas memories

I bet Santa would love to be admitted by her in her place and get some milk and cookies from her.  ;) ;D

*

vf1000ride

  • Female Investigative Services
  • 3831
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #745 on: May 28, 2025, 09:10:58 AM »
 :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #746 on: May 28, 2025, 09:23:27 PM »
:)

She doesn't look happy. I wonder why, she's so beautiful.  :)

*

Maik

  • 2968
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #747 on: May 29, 2025, 01:41:52 AM »
:)

She doesn't look happy. I wonder why, she's so beautiful.  :)

Her facial expression makes her total unattractive to me.
It's like:
"well, let's take the picture but I am not in the mood. Yes, I have the boobies which brings the income. Let's get it over with."
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #748 on: May 29, 2025, 06:36:53 AM »
:)

She doesn't look happy. I wonder why, she's so beautiful.  :)

Her facial expression makes her total unattractive to me.
It's like:
"well, let's take the picture but I am not in the mood. Yes, I have the boobies which brings the income. Let's get it over with."


Her facial expression is not the best, but her body remains very attractive.  :)

*

vf1000ride

  • Female Investigative Services
  • 3831
Re: Julia Denis aka Tica, Romanian Bombshell
« Reply #749 on: June 19, 2025, 09:24:57 AM »
Bumps.  ;D