*

SizeCon

  • *
  • 12
  • SizeCon [micro] 2021: February 26th-28th!
    • Email
Q&T&A at SizeCon
« on: July 16, 2018, 02:34:48 AM »
https://www.deviantart.com/sizecon/art/QandATandA-754756090

With thanks to A. Ninny Moose, a look into the future of BE discussion panels at SizeCon.

Will anyone be joining in from the BEArchive? If so, let us know! Look forward to seeing you at SizeCon later this month!

www.sizecon.com

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Q&T&A at SizeCon
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 06:58:51 PM »
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it this year. Hope I can, but we'll see.....
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve