Watch out for Foxy's new video.
"CLAIMING MY TITLE FOR THE WORLD'S LARGEST BREAST IMPLANTS - NEW TOPLESS VIDEO❤️ Over the years many people have asked me if I have the world's biggest augmented boobs with my 10,060 CC's size, and I've always said I'm not sure if I'm first or second, but I've decided to stop playing around and claim the title that I've EARNED. In this video you not only get a great topless show, you'll get to hear me talk about why I've decided to claim the title after all these years, and also hear me issue a direct challenge for anyone else to PROVE their claims like I have. I'm tired of models saying any number they want, or not saying any number at all, and just expecting people to believe them. Until someone REALLY PROVES IT, I'm the biggest there is, and it's time for me to take the top spot for myself, because only I have proved it on camera every step of the way! So this is a big moment for me, I'm the proud owner of the LARGEST BREAST IMPLANTS in the world, and I'm ready to defend my title against anyone who might try to take it!❤️ 11+ minutes, previews on main page."