*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #390 on: November 23, 2025, 05:59:35 AM »
Weekly Sunday update.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #391 on: November 30, 2025, 05:48:01 AM »
Weekly Sunday update.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #392 on: December 07, 2025, 06:15:19 AM »
Weekly Sunday update.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #393 on: December 14, 2025, 06:56:08 AM »
Weekly Sunday update. Eleven days till Christmas.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #394 on: December 21, 2025, 06:56:52 AM »
Weekly Sunday update.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #395 on: December 28, 2025, 05:46:28 AM »
Weekly Sunday update.  :)

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #396 on: December 28, 2025, 02:43:08 PM »
I really love this one! I accidentally made 2 camel toe out of this. Now it makes you wonder what you could do with it?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #397 on: December 28, 2025, 09:14:17 PM »
Weekly Sunday update.  :)
I made this from that photo. I strip the blue bikini set.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #398 on: December 28, 2025, 10:25:19 PM »
Weekly Sunday update.  :)
I made this from that photo. I strip the blue bikini set.


You did a good action image.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #399 on: January 04, 2026, 08:04:47 AM »
Weekly Sunday update.  :)

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #400 on: January 04, 2026, 06:57:58 PM »
she climbing the stairs enhance with Ai
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #401 on: January 04, 2026, 11:58:24 PM »
she climbing the stairs enhance with Ai

You did a nice job.  :)

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #402 on: January 05, 2026, 10:09:43 AM »
I started out stripping off the clothes with Ai and then animate her standing up, and then did a screen grab of a favorable position for photo shop BE and then animate her from there.
I also reuse the body for Colonel Wilma Deering animation.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #403 on: January 05, 2026, 09:10:14 PM »
I started out stripping off the clothes with Ai and then animate her standing up, and then did a screen grab of a favorable position for photo shop BE and then animate her from there.
I also reuse the body for Colonel Wilma Deering animation.

Interesting.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #404 on: January 11, 2026, 07:25:56 AM »
Weekly Sunday update.  :)