Prof Morearty

LOGIN PROBLEM WORKAROUND
« on: December 29, 2019, 05:34:07 AM »
Many (probably nearly all) members are stymied by the login breakdown.  titmouse found a way to get around this:

Go to forum.bearchive.com/chat;
You will reach a page labelled "AJAX chat", asking you to log in;
Note: once logged in, you may need to erase "chat" from the address bar in order to get to the forum -- or retype forum.bearchive.com as URL

There was a block on attachments as well: this seems to be fixed now (knock on wood).

µ

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
Re: LOGIN PROBLEM WORKAROUND
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 06:48:47 AM »
"I've been away for so long (so long), I've been away for so long (so long), I've let you go for so long, it's a nice day to....start again"
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 08:16:10 AM »
That worked! Thank you sir

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 08:56:58 AM »
Indeed!
Thank you, titmouse & Professor!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

titmouse

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 11:30:38 AM »
im kind of currious as to why we have two log in servers...

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2019, 12:32:27 PM »
im kind of currious as to why we have two log in servers...
Actually, I think it is 3; one for the chat, one for the forum, and another for the general site.

gregly

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2019, 01:46:01 PM »
Thank you!
Think this needs to be stickied for a time

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2019, 01:58:50 PM »
"I've been away for so long (so long), I've been away for so long (so long), I've let you go for so long, it's a nice day to....start again"

I love that song! :)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2019, 06:44:10 PM »
Many (probably nearly all) members are stymied by the login breakdown.  titmouse found a way to get around this:

You will reach a page labelled "AJAX chat", asking you to log in;
Note: once logged in, you may need to erase "chat" from the address bar in order to get to the forum -- or retype forum.bearchive.com as URL

There was a block on attachments as well: this seems to be fixed now (knock on wood).

µ

Hey Prof!  Kudos to titmouse and you!  I thought it was just me and was wondering who I'd offended and how to apologize, haha.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Prof Morearty

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2019, 05:49:13 AM »
Thank you!
Think this needs to be stickied for a time
I originally stickied it, but then I recalled my experience with the morph contest, which showed that many people failed to notice a message in the greyed-out stickied area.  I myself do not often pay attention to that area, since I'm more interested in the most recent posts.  I suspect that most people are similar.  So I unpinned it, depending on other posts, including mine, to keep it on the first page.

µ
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 06:06:59 AM by Prof Morearty »

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2019, 10:45:38 AM »
In that case......... bump

jimmarg

• A Cup
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2019, 02:25:02 PM »
I can obviously log in, but have 2 issues: 1) I'm unable to log OUT, and 2) while I'm able to post pics, a small gif keeps getting rejected. I even tried an old gif I'd successfully posted months ago as a test, and that, too, was rejected.  Anyone else having these issues or know any solutions?

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2019, 02:59:22 PM »
Yeah, Charade and I share a desktop at home, and we couldn’t log her off so that I could log in.  I’ve been doing all my posting on the phone so far.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2019, 03:29:29 PM »

Since the problem started a week ago, you have to wonder just how hard they are trying to fix it; most sites would sort the problem in hours, not days.

Bump..... for all those regulars that have been frustrated by the problem.

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2019, 03:32:44 PM »
Yeah, Charade and I share a desktop at home, and we couldn’t log her off so that I could log in.  I’ve been doing all my posting on the phone so far.

I have found that simply leaving the forum page results in logging out, however, when assessing the login page normally, it still shows you as logged in, so you are back to the Go to forum.bearchive.com/chat;