Re: Blondie Bennett aka Bustyfitdoll - Pneumatic Bodybuilder
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2024, 12:33:40 PM »
Not big on copyright law either, but it has some "likeness" provision, that seems to be a gray area.  I was told by a architect firm that a 10% change is usually sufficient to avoid a copyright infringement when I was creating my own 1/4" scale blueprint for a house I was building, incorporating ideas from models I had toured while making changes.  I would think that any morph of obvious size difference would avoid that subjective 10% difference, but more surprising is that DA, which is full or morphs, would single out and cave to possibly irrational complaints. 

My first Gateway, following a couple Apple IIE computers, was in 1994.  Once I got unlimited cable, (like 1997) I found sites that existed before the BEA and discovered this site probably within 30 days of creation.  The forums existed and I posted under 'daytripper' but the main attraction was so many artists submitting morphs.  I don't think any of the girls were complaining about being morphed, in fact, to this day, I think they (and likely Chelsea) inspired Beshine to spend whatever it took to bribe some company to make her enormous implants so that she could look like some morphs she seemed to really appreciate. 

Is there a better reason to appreciate an artist's work?

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Blondie Bennett aka Bustyfitdoll - Pneumatic Bodybuilder
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2024, 10:27:19 PM »
Perhaps I should point out that I had already been warned after I posted a morph of an other model who complained. So when Blondie flagged two morphs I ran into their three-strikes-and-you're-out rule. :-[
N°

I'm very sorry about how you were treated.  :(

*

Captain Nemo

  • B Cup
  • 2718
    • Email
Re: Blondie Bennett aka Bustyfitdoll - Pneumatic Bodybuilder
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2025, 11:52:04 AM »
Linked from my morphs thread


 copyright  by Allegra Cole
Please comment
Note: If this post's image is marked as "linked from my morphs thread" you probably cannot see the full image, but you can find it @ (click below):

click here, find the image (usually near the date of this post), click to enlarge, and "download image"

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Blondie Bennett aka Bustyfitdoll - Pneumatic Bodybuilder
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2025, 05:49:52 AM »
This is a good bump.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Blondie Bennett aka Bustyfitdoll - Pneumatic Bodybuilder
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2025, 06:22:18 AM »
Nice swimsuit.  :)

*

osker

  • C Cup
  • 238
Re: Blondie Bennett aka Bustyfitdoll - Pneumatic Bodybuilder
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2025, 12:45:17 PM »
Is she still active anywhere?

*

new

  • *
  • 5
    • Email
Re: Blondie Bennett aka Bustyfitdoll - Pneumatic Bodybuilder
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2025, 05:31:09 PM »
Is she still active anywhere?

she was really something special a while back. from what i know, does have a member site which is extremely expensive. per other comments, i believe she is kind of hostile these days. funny that someone who seems to live a very comfortable life may be so aggressive towards any of her content existing online. even her own content previews are blurred so no one can see what she's selling. can't make this stuff up.