jessybunny

• 22 y/o with 3750cc and Boob Greed
    • Email
Re: New bimbo on the block Jessy Bunny
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2020, 11:58:07 AM »
Hi Guys💗 as many of you may already know I want my sweet 400cc Impalas replaced with gigantic 1400cc+ Implants 🍉🍉 and I hope I can get them asap to become the Teen with the biggest fake Boobs in Germany  😘😘 And to achieve this ASAP I honestly need your help 💗💗 I created a go fund my Campaign and every Penny I get through this campaign goes straight into my boobies  🥰🥰 And everyone who donates me something will get a reward that can be something small like a photo from me after the surgery or something like a video call/massage after the surgery or a plaster cast of my new boobs 💗💗💗

So Please check out my "Gofundme"-Campaign:🥰🥰
gf.me/u/ygbjpi

And the link to my newest Youtube Video💗💗:

XO😘
Daily free Nudes and Videos on my Onlyfans
onlyfans.com/jessy.bunny.official

jessybunny

• Email
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2020, 01:55:10 AM »
Hi Guys  :-* :-*
I had my first Photoshooting in my life a week ago <3 <3 <3 and I train my body really hard to get I shape before my surgery  :-* :-* I already posted a few pics of the shooting on my Instagram  ;D ;D

What do you think about the result?

And last Thursday I had the final consultation for my breast surgery and I can happily say that I will get 1300cc <3 That will be a huge update compared to my current 400cc implants <3 <3 I uploaded a vlog on my Youtube page  :) Its a really nice video where you can see how big my boobs will become  :-* :-*

And Please check out my "Gofundme"-Campaign (Or help me spread her :P) Everyone who helps me will get a custom reward <3:

gf.me/u/ygbjpi

Because I celebrate my 6000 Follower on instagram there will be a 40% discount for the next week on my Onlyfans Onlyfans link  :-* :* I'm also very active on my Onlyfans and there are at the moment more than 60 Videos included (with daily new upload) in the monthly subscribtion fee and you would help me to become the perfect bimbo doll <3 <3 <3 and I will stream very frequently on this page so check it out <3 <3 <3

https://onlyfans.com/bimbo_bunny_2000

XO

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2020, 07:28:10 AM »
Good luck and thanks for the information.  :)

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2020, 07:30:09 AM »
Ever thought about expanders?

jessybunny

• Email
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2020, 01:17:54 PM »
Ever thought about expanders?

I honestly thought about them and I would choose them but they are too expansive for me right now :(

I uploaded a new sexy Video on my YouTube Channel <3 <3 <3 Hope it doesn't deleted because of the Algorithm, I would be very happy if you check it out and subscribe to my channel to see even more bimbo video

XO

jessybunny

• Email
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2020, 02:08:22 PM »
Hi, i uploaded a new video on my Youtube Channel 💘 I show how a girl can transform herself just with makeup 💖💖

XO

jessybunny

• Email
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2020, 01:35:56 PM »
Finally, after the long rest I took after the surgery, I uploaded my breast surgery journey on YouTube  ;D

please share my journey to inspire more people to become bimbos and let us spread the love of bimbo <3
Love you all and really look forward to chat with you 💗💗💗
XO

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2020, 10:54:19 AM »
Finally, after the long rest I took after the surgery, I uploaded my breast surgery journey on YouTube  ;D

please share my journey to inspire more people to become bimbos and let us spread the love of bimbo <3
Love you all and really look forward to chat with you 💗💗💗
XO

Congratulations, good for you !  :)

sauny76

• H Cup
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2020, 11:06:57 AM »
what size bra are you doing now?

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2021, 07:17:54 AM »
Much needed pair of big bumps for Jessy’s thread, here.  Looks like she was active here, initially.  Great look.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2021, 01:47:59 PM »
2000cc expanders
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2021, 08:12:45 AM »
Stripes always make a huge chest look even bigger
~Shadowmuse Blown

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2021, 09:48:15 AM »
2000cc expanders
She certain has gone through quite a transformation and evidently found the money for the expanders I had mentioned.  I do like her attitude with "please share my journey to inspire more people to become bimbos;"  what I have long thought we need in this world today is more girls drastically expanding their boobs; less attention to BS and more to huge boobs.  She did her lips in the attractive bimbo look where they are always parted and inviting.  She was attractive to start, but has just made herself much more sexy; I wonder if she knows, clearly getting expanders says she wants even bigger boobs, how big those expanders can go; Foxy has 2000cc expanders too.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2021, 10:15:15 AM »
2000cc expanders
I wonder if she knows, clearly getting expanders says she wants even bigger boobs, how big those expanders can go; Foxy has 2000cc expanders too.

Can you imagine? 

I can.  :P
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2021, 10:19:35 AM »
Damn
~Shadowmuse Blown