• http://membersarea.bearchive.com/members/index.php?main=77&from=members
anyone know?
« on: February 22, 2003, 06:06:33 PM »
Does anyone knows the artiest of the score drawings or were to find more  

Lloyd

• E Cup
Re: anyone know?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2003, 07:31:14 PM »
Looks like it might be an Otis Sweat drawing.  He did quite a bit of work for Score back a few years ago.

Lloyd.  
"You were funny as hell playing those bagpipes, though."

pgolden

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2003, 07:46:20 PM »
Yeah, Otis Sweat does those drawings. As far as i know he has always been the one to do those cartoons.  

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2003, 08:24:37 PM »
This is a Fantasy Score page by Douglas Gutteridge.  He has done hundreds.  When I frequented this site a couple of years ago, many of them were posted to the User's and Member's galleries.  Perhaps a request to the older regulars here would get some of them posted again.

Oh BTW, the pic is a fantasized version of Lauren Hutton, the skinny-as-a-rail model and actress.

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.

TheHerald

• Ink & Paint Club Outcast
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2003, 10:51:07 PM »
I have a few Fantasy Scores, but wouldn't this come under the heading of images that Palomine has asked NOT be uploaded to the Forums and Galleries?  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2003, 10:56:15 PM »
Quite correct. Has anyone been notified?
[Rent this space]

TrapJaw

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2003, 03:38:28 AM »
Now they have.

You guys know there's actually a little button on here that let's you notify mods?

Keep your eyes out guys. The mods greatly appreciate your help.  
READ OUR RULES...

The RULES

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2003, 11:25:36 AM »
Thanks... just to clarify, discussion about artwork by Otis or Duncan appearing in Score is more than welcome, and encouraged. That what Forums are all about: conversation. Just please don't post Score copyrighted material (photos and artwork) anywhere at the BEA due to liability issues of concern to both the owner of this site and to the Score Group itself. This also means no posting of links to outside sites for this copyrighted material either. And finally, since this stuff can't be posted here, please let's not have any requests for it... it's only bound to cause problems.

BTW... the other mods and I spent many, many man-hours purging the MG archive of all such materials some months ago.... you won't find any of those artworks there. Though I don't know for sure, I wouldn't be surprised if an archive of those artworks weren't available from Score's own site in some fashion, and available to anyone with a membership there.

sheber

• Shasta'man
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2003, 04:52:06 PM »
I got an error message: "cannot proceed" when I tried to use it...
[Rent this space]

Palomine

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2003, 04:57:25 PM »
Hmmm... that's odd... it seems to work for me. I'll click the notify mod button in your post and we'll see if it works again...

Palomine

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2003, 04:59:50 PM »
Well, I just got an email telling me to come look at this thread, so it seems to be working. Are you using an old browser or something (probably not, but it's all I can think of)?

TheHerald

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2003, 05:50:37 PM »
Thanks TrapJaw, I must admit I looked at the top and bottom of the thread searching ,in vain, for the buttons. I finally realised you meant those little icons on each individual post my eyes have been glancing over and ignoring till I wasn't really seeing them.  

..on an entirely different note, this restriction on Score images will essentially make talking about Score images impossible. Can you imagine someone asking for an ID (artist or subject) by verbally describing the image? Neither can I. I understand the need, but it's a sad day in hooterville.  

BTW, thanks MaxBigfoot, I didn't know who the artist was for those Fantasy Scores till your post.    
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

Palomine

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2003, 07:07:51 PM »
Well, we can still talk about Score layouts, but as you say, ID requests for them will be unlikely. Should at some point the policy change or relax, of course we'll let everyone know.

As far as any upcoming ID requests you might have, I'm sure there are other places you can make them or do so using email. Besides, most of the ID requests I'm used to seeing here generally pre-date Score altogether.

We'll manage regardless.

sheber

• Shasta'man
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2003, 12:07:26 AM »
As a matter of fact, yes. When the current up to date big three fail me, I resort to the ole standby, Netscape 4.7....
(The only browser left that allows ftp mangement and uploads.....)
[Rent this space]