awesomon

• A Cup
Re: Using The Twins (NEW!) - muscle control
« Reply #1320 on: April 05, 2015, 06:06:12 PM »
Glad to see this thread being posted on again. We should bring this back. Gambitcard seems to have been absent from here for a while, but we can still keep it going.

awesomon

• A Cup
« Reply #1321 on: April 06, 2015, 11:26:01 PM »
This may have been asked before, but has anybody had any personal experience with this sort of muscle control?  Obviously Gambitcard had some amazing stuff to share, but it'd be great to hear from anyone else with stories. I really only have one interesting story. Once at lunchtime, a girl came up taking to her friend, and said something about how she had muscles in her boobs, and could flex them. Her friend said something like "Oh my gosh, me too! Look!" She proceeded to look down at her boobs and give them a little flex. It wasn't much, but that's the only story I have. Please do share your own.

awesomon

• A Cup
Boob flexing ladies
« Reply #1322 on: June 28, 2015, 09:00:44 PM »
Hey everyone! I know that a while ago, there was a thread about Gambitcard's legendary ex, and other ladies with boob flexing talents. As that thread seems to have died, I'd like to start up a new thread for anyone interested in this topic. Please share your own stories and experiences below, as well as any videos you may find. I'd especially like to hear about any real life experiences you may have had with boob flexing. Thanks everyone!

Moderator's note: Please don't start a new thread when you already know there's an existing thread about the topic. Find the existing thread and append to it. Thanks. - gonZo
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 04:21:27 PM by gonZo »

awesomon

• A Cup
Re: Boob flexing ladies
« Reply #1323 on: June 28, 2015, 09:03:04 PM »
I'll go ahead and post my own story here. Unfortunately I really only have one interesting story. Once at lunchtime, a girl came up taking to her friend, and said something about how she had muscles in her boobs, and could flex them. Her friend said something like "Oh my gosh, me too! Look!" She proceeded to look down at her boobs and give them a little flex. It wasn't much, but that's the only story I have. Please do share your own.

H_man

• E Cup
« Reply #1324 on: June 30, 2015, 01:27:14 AM »
Anybody remember Heidi the tool time girl (Debbe Dunning) from Home Improvement? There was one episode where they were doing something different and Heidi said she twitched when she was nervous. Tim asked her what she meant. Her boobs then proceeded to bounce up and down in a surprisingly delightful way. Tim said something along the lines of, "I can't work with that." Hilarious.

bffd

• A Cup
« Reply #1325 on: June 30, 2015, 04:43:48 AM »
I know the cam model Alexia Sweden is capable of doing this. Though I'm not sure she cams as frequently anymore.
I often don't save finished morphs, so save them for your viewing pleasure.

awesomon

• A Cup
« Reply #1326 on: June 30, 2015, 10:21:00 AM »
Here's that Debbie Dunning clip. https://youtu.be/plnwYRJYMs4 I wonder if she can still do that?

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1327 on: June 30, 2015, 07:05:22 PM »
Karla James posted this challenge via the tweety-bird back in May:

"Might have been out of the gym for a year but can still flex my pecks #YeahBaby #38L Can [Rachel Aldana] do this??  ;D ;D"

And what's more amazing is that Rachel responded!

"not tried tbh"
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #1328 on: October 26, 2015, 02:39:53 AM »
So Sara X Mills still has a pretty good sense of humor about "boob twerking" and got some help from Playboy to put together this tongue-in-cheek video on her YouTube channel about her innovations in that artform:

be seeing you...

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #1329 on: November 04, 2015, 10:07:24 AM »
Somebody probably already posted this, but what the hey...

Tosh.0_2015_RC_Car_ep708_Creatina_bodybuilder_ULd_muscle

SD/analog clip here: http://www.bearchive.com/~behavior/pal/SharedClips/Tosh.0_2015_RC_Car_ep708_Creatina_bodybuilder_ULd_muscle.mov

« Reply #1330 on: July 09, 2016, 11:59:50 PM »
Hello im new here and im searching this clips long time ago and i hope i can find it here:
-A clip of girl with a Yellow top flexing her breast to a guy, then the guy proceeds to play the drum while the girl strips in front of him. The clip was called "strip" and was on Dailymotion.
-These three clip previews of Laurie Steele:
-This clip , that was deleted from youtube: http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/31439454

And now my contribution to the thread:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgTBgC8kYAw (2:16)
I have another clip of her doing the "boob trick" of a deleted video, i will post it later  ;)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1331 on: February 21, 2018, 03:02:33 PM »
Bumping with this:

The Real, Jan. 12, 2018: "Jeannie Shows Off Her Breast Workout Trick!"

Every single one of the ladies on the panel followed Jennie Mai's lead and tried to do a pec flex. It was a glorious two minutes of daytime TV.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1332 on: June 22, 2020, 04:35:16 AM »
Another bump with another Asian pec flexer, from her thread: Anri Okita

(click it)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #1333 on: June 22, 2020, 04:44:30 AM »
Another bump with another Asian pec flexer, from her thread: Anri Okita

(click it)

I wish I'd remembered this thread and I would have posted this little gif here. You beat me to the punch Zook.  ;)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1334 on: June 22, 2020, 04:51:53 AM »
It's been a while! Wish she did this now that her preggo boobs have come in...