sigmounte

• F Cup
Ashley Juggs MERGED
« on: September 26, 2001, 10:13:00 PM »
About ashley juggs , is she natural ? <BR>It is indeigne off a bea members of ask for this , but in some pics they really look fake ....<P>Thanks
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 07:52:50 PM by Palomine »

Re: Stupid question
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2001, 11:27:00 PM »
some people assert that she is allnatural. but i'm pretty sure shes "enhanced". if you eveer get to see right around her nipple theres a small scar. also from about 4 years or so ago there were some pics of here by an overpass ( or contained in the same set ) and the scars seemed to be pretty apparent. anyhoo my vote is that they are fake.

SteveZ

• F Cup
Ashley Juggs MERGED
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2002, 01:10:00 AM »
I have been searching high and low for some videos that Ashley Juggs put on her site (sadly, it was over a year ago, and they are long since gone).

The filenames are simply aj2.mpg, aj3.mpg, aj4.mpg, etc.  No audio, just video.

Several of them are on KaZaA, however, the one I am most interested in (aj4.mpg, otherwise known as "Bounching Juggs") is corrupted in every incarnation I have located - a period of about 10 seconds the video freezes, then resumes.  (And trust me, it's the BEST 10 seconds that are missing!)

I am a member of Ashley's site and was back then, too (that's how i got the vids in the first place, but my HDD crashed and i lost them), so I'm not trying to get something for nothing here.

If anyone has such vids, please let me know, or at least let me know where i can find them.  I have many things for trade, if that's what you desire.

Thanks,
Steve

DTM

• G Cup
Re: a request - Ashley Juggs Videos
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2002, 03:07:00 PM »
Have you tried asking her to put them back up ? I have emailed her several times offering to buy the whole video. But she never answers. Do you know if she really runs the web site or is it just a money maker for someone who buys her pics ? This has always bothered me. When they don't answer and are not a member how do you know ?
She should make one of them stolen home videos.

SteveZ

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2002, 06:27:00 PM »
sadly, she doesn't do the live video/chats anymore, so i can't really ask her.  (when she was doing chats, the videos were available to download)

Nope, she sure doesn't respond to emails.  I get the feeling she's just doing this to pay for her education, and once she's done, she's going to get a reduction and try to lead a "normal" life.

Have you seen the videos i'm talking about?   do you have them?

Steve

SteveZ

• F Cup
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2002, 01:00:00 AM »
ert

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2002, 10:59:00 PM »
Didn't ashley, like, um, used to post here or, like, something.  Whatever, like totally, happened to, um, her?

-Munch "Wait, do [censored] today even know what valley speak is?" Wolf

ThisIsNotMyName

• The Circle Squared
  • Or is it???
    • BEhavior
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2002, 12:21:00 AM »
Like, gag me with a spoon, fer shur. Totally! 

Trollop still owes me the bra I won in her contest. Oughta charge her with mail fraud. (What I could dig up way back then said 90% sure she doesn't exist as such; it's some guy / company running a website with bought pictures. I'd like to be wrong, but...) 
--------------- 
O² 

SteveZ

• F Cup
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2002, 03:38:00 AM »
It is, of course, highly probable that she site is full of bought pics, but she does have at least SOMETHING to do with it, as evidenced by the live webcam chats that she used to do 4 days a week on the site in summer of 2000.

and agreed, I wouldn't trust her to send me something if her life depended on it - I haven't emailed her often, but when i have, i have NEVER gotten a response...

but back to the point...does anyone have these videos?  please please please?  

Steve Z

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2002, 03:40:00 PM »
If this is a stupid question, pls forgive me, but what/where is "KaZaA" Steve? I'd like to add some AJ mpgs to my collection.

Curious,

[email protected]

PS: the only AJ vid I can find in my collection at the moment is "Ashley_Juggs_aj10.mpg" which is about two and a half meg in size. If you need this one, drop me an email and I'll send it to you.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2002, 03:49:00 PM »
Nevermind, I just found out. Still feel free to holler if you need the one I have.

Palomine

SteveZ

• F Cup
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2002, 05:50:00 PM »
Thanks, man.  Already got that one.

Steve Z

Hllywood_4_life

• E Cup
Ashley Juggs Set....
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2002, 01:58:09 PM »
For those who didn't see these...

http://gogostar2002.web1000.com/Ashley j/AJ.html  

alloowishus

• C Cup
Re: Ashley Juggs Set....
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2002, 02:03:23 PM »
those are kind of old, she has lost weight since those, although I liked her better before, she is still one my favs.  

jayluvsbe

• E Cup
Re: Ashley Juggs Set....
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2002, 03:32:25 PM »
My wife really likes her. She said if we ever did a 3-some, she would love to do it with AJ, especially if it involved BE. She said AJ would be great with each breast the size of her butt. I could only agree.

Thanks again for sharing H4L.

Jay LuvsBE
Jay LuvsBE

You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.
And me. And me too. And me.
Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking.