sebreid

• E Cup
Following the BEAddventure
« on: August 27, 2001, 04:02:00 AM »
Well i finally decided to start reading it today. Well all i could say was wow.

But with so many threads, i am finding it difficult to find where one story starts and the others end?

Is there some sort of marker to show where storylines start and end?

Zorlond

• G Cup
Re: Following the BEAddventure
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2001, 04:22:00 AM »
Well, some authors mark certain threads by the title entry, like 'Backstage: Whadeva', which marks the episode as being part of the Backstage threads. Sometimes the thread label gets abbreviated, like the recent 'AA:' thread, short for 'Anna's AddVenture'.

As for the beginnings and ends... Sorry, it's rare for there to be a clearly-visible marking. The best I can advise is to look up Adama's Storyline Tree. It's a bit confusing to navigate, but that's the AddVenture's fault, not Adama's. It does cover a lot of the major plot twists throughout the AddVenture up to the beginning of this year (he's a bit behind, sadly).

Hope this helps.

"Don't you dare call me irrational! You <i>know</i> that makes me <b>CRAZY!!</b>"

sebreid

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2001, 06:39:00 AM »
thanks

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2001, 07:43:00 AM »
If you're a member, I recommend using the Enhanced Addventuring utility off the Stories page; this allows for improved navigation and also allows you to see all the episodes preceeding the episode you're reading with a single click.

Failing that, you can also view the thread leading up to the episode you're reading on the Utilities page off the Addventure.

Raoul.

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2001, 09:26:00 AM »
If you're looking for a certain character/universe/type of storyline, Adama's Index pages are also really really useful.  (I practically NEVER use the Story Tree when I can use _those_, myself.)

Mello

Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2001, 09:52:00 AM »
Awww... it's nice to know people are using the Index stuff.

I'm afraid the Storyline Tree is only complete through the beginning of last year (January 2000).  It's spotty on anything more recent; I'm still working on filling it out more.

Looking forward to more of "Sphere", Sebbo...

Adama, Addventure mega-geek