Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Can you ID these mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #1530 on: November 30, 2015, 11:39:16 AM »
OK, compared to the last one, this should be easy. I may even have asked about her before/elsewhere... I honestly can't recall. Little help please? TIA! :)

UnID THA? blonde
   SOLVED! It's Vanda aka Veronika!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 12:11:55 PM by Palomine »

burpman

• A Cup
Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #1531 on: November 30, 2015, 08:37:43 PM »
I believe this is Lorraine Burnette

Pal replies: you've been on such a roll lately I'm inclined to simply take your word for it burpman and chances are that you're right. However, I'm not totally sure yet... I did originally think she might be Lorraine and compared this pic to known LB pix and was still unsure enough to post her to IDQ.

Both of the following pix are internally linked. First, my IDQ subject "UnID short-haired brunette from yesteryear... very well padded":

...and for comparison, a known pic of Lorraine Burnette (not morphed as far as I know):

...so, any second/third opinions? Is the gal in the top image also Lorraine? Thanks all! :)

In your second comparison photo, the face looks right but the body seems photoshopped. The waist is far, far too narrow and the boobs look wrong. I think that is LB's face but the rest of the body is very questionable. Someone tampered with that one.

Pal replies... I think you're right... here's another LB pic (attached to this post) for comparison. Again: think you're probably right the IDQ is LB, but I just want to be a tiny bit more certain. ;) Blame my OCD. ;)

If you still think my IDQ *is* LB, just say so and I'll consider it solved. If you have some doubt, that's fine too of course. Thanks! :)

LorraineBurnetteComparison ULD IDQ
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 05:46:30 PM by Palomine »

burpman

• A Cup
Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #1532 on: December 02, 2015, 07:47:29 PM »
In your second comparison photo, the face looks right but the body seems photoshopped. The waist is far, far too narrow and the boobs look wrong. I think that is LB's face but the rest of the body is very questionable. Someone tampered with that one.

Pal replies... I think you're right... here's another LB pic (attached to this post) for comparison. Again: think you're probably right the IDQ is LB, but I just want to be a tiny bit more certain. ;) Blame my OCD. ;)

If you still think my IDQ *is* LB, just say so and I'll consider it solved. If you have some doubt, that's fine too of course. Thanks! :)

LorraineBurnetteComparison ULD IDQ

Pal, I can't say with 100 percent assurance. The original photo doesn't have the characteristic poutyness the younger LB poses have but this could be LB later in her career. Let's leave it out there for other opinions.

Pal replies: OK bp and thanks very much for all your help. I've made a note to myself about the possible ID (so I don't forget down the road). Thanks again! :)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 10:06:25 PM by Palomine »

karloschaos

• A Cup
« Reply #1533 on: December 03, 2015, 11:41:59 AM »
OK, compared to the last one, this should be easy. I may even have asked about her before/elsewhere... I honestly can't recall. Little help please? TIA! :)

UnID THA? blonde

Vanda/Veronika.
http://www.wearehairy.com/models/Vanda/Busty_mature_Vanda_spreads_her_pink_pussy/?nats=MjYyLjExLjEuMS4xLjM3OS4wLjAuMA
http://gallys.scoreland.com/images/Veronika_28905/?nats=MTIyODMyMi4yLjIuMi4wLjcwNDgzMTMuMC4wLjA

Pal replies: as always karlos, I'm humbled by your ID skills. :) Thank you very much. :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 12:12:37 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1534 on: December 03, 2015, 12:22:08 PM »
Not one GRIS hit, which seems odd, even if this is the only online photo she ever appears in.

mine4x ULd corsets   SOLVED! The original woman (pre-headswap) in this pic is Cathy Barry!

PLEASE NOTE: the (probably head-swapped) image for this request has been replaced by what looks like its original version in this post: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9987894.msg10341994.html#msg10341994
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 12:53:54 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1535 on: December 03, 2015, 11:30:42 PM »
This was already attached in a prior post here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9979145.msg10341966.html#msg10341966 though I'm re-attaching instead of internal linking just to avoid chancing a broken merge link down the road.

image UnID spreading smiling bru from tdotter in pssy
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 11:32:28 PM by Palomine »

vf1000ride

• Female Investigative Services
« Reply #1536 on: December 04, 2015, 12:50:35 AM »
Not one GRIS hit, which seems odd, even if this is the only online photo she ever appears in.

mine4x ULd corsets

Hate to confuse things but I found this version with a completely different face.  Can't really find any info for either image.  Don't know.

Pal replies: no, I'd rather be confused than inaccurate, so thanks for pointing this out vf! :) Of the two, the one I originally posted looks headswapped, so I've modified my IDQ (in the UNSOLVED reference thread) to point to YOUR version of the image instead of the original one. I've also modified the "name" of this subject to "mine4x ULd corsets aka qa413o0t4z2t" just to future-proof against confusion. Thanks! :)

SOLVED! It's Cathy Barry!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 12:53:08 PM by Palomine »

karloschaos

• A Cup
« Reply #1537 on: December 04, 2015, 01:03:06 AM »
Hate to confuse things but I found this version with a completely different face.  Can't really find any info for either image.  Don't know.
Facially she looks a bit like Cathy Barry.

Throbwalloper

• Cup Runneth Over...
« Reply #1538 on: December 04, 2015, 01:50:38 AM »
Facially she looks a bit like Cathy Barry.

That's cos she is! The other one loos like Brandy Taylor...

Pal says: I'm gonna agree... so thanks to you karlos and to vf of course. :) So, vf's (un-head-swapped) subject is Cathy Barry and the ID of the one I posted (headswap) is moot. I'll go mark this solved. Thanks again to all! :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 12:52:42 PM by Palomine »

Sir Benfro Am Byth!

Affenmensch

• A Cup
« Reply #1539 on: December 04, 2015, 02:36:34 PM »
This was already attached in a prior post here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9979145.msg10341966.html#msg10341966 though I'm re-attaching instead of internal linking just to avoid chancing a broken merge link down the road.

image UnID spreading smiling bru from tdotter in pssy

Might be Brandy Talore ?  Pal replies: AH! That's what Throbwalloper was referring to. Hmmm... maybe... yet I find myself assuming that every brunette of a certain size and shape that I don't recognize is BT. ;) Let's see if anyone else chimes in. Thanks Affen! :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 06:13:39 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1540 on: December 09, 2015, 03:31:25 PM »
Sorry about the lack of an original filename... I must have renamed this one before I adopted my "preserve the original filename at all costs" policy. Not one GRIS hit for this atm, which seems odd. She looks familiar.

UnID blnd nipper
   SOLVED! It's Ines Cudna!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 04:33:51 PM by Palomine »

Throbwalloper

• Cup Runneth Over...
« Reply #1541 on: December 09, 2015, 03:45:43 PM »

UnID blnd nipper

Easy...   Pal says: DOH! Consider me chastised, though I honestly didn't recognize her with all that makeup. From your pic, it looks like she's got some quite lovely ladyparts... she should put them in front of the camera more often IMO. ;) Thanks TW! :)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 04:36:26 PM by Palomine »

Sir Benfro Am Byth!

Palomine

« Reply #1542 on: December 11, 2015, 02:38:52 PM »
I have a nagging suspicion that I may have uploaded this image to IDQ before, but maybe not (if I have, someone please let me know TIA). GRIS comes up with just a few hits for it at a 'moms with hot racks' page... no useful ID or source info for it there. Does anyone recognize this pretty woman?

WoW18244

Palomine

« Reply #1543 on: December 12, 2015, 03:42:47 PM »
That "have I posted this one before?" thing nags at me re: this one too, but as I was skimming both my UNSOLVED http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9991092.0.html and SOLVED http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9991091.0.html reference threads to check, I got distracted by the hours of repair work needed to fix all the broken internal links due to thread merges, so I'm really not sure.

If I have posted her before, I'm sure someone will let me know. In any case, I did run down every single GRIS hit for the image this morning, and didn't come up with any kind of ID or of any other pix of her, so I'm posting this now. :)

09-1e008bf
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 03:46:04 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1544 on: December 13, 2015, 06:24:03 PM »
Don't think I've put this one up yet... at least I hope that I haven't. Lotsa GRIS hits, but always just the one loose pic in random galleries/pages/tumblrs/etc... No idea who she is of course, but if the original was posted on Newbie Nudes, it's quite possible there's more of her around and perhaps even some sort of name too.

UnID lg nat shower bru newbie_nudes01
   SOLVED! It's Miss Intrigue!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 09:52:06 AM by Palomine »