solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: The SlimUltraBusty Art & Morph Forum
« Reply #2685 on: May 06, 2024, 08:51:53 AM »
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, a race of creatures known as the Farangdingdong developed a way of expanding flesh that allowed them to quickly alter the appearance of any target.  This technology allowed them to essentially shape shift to disguise themselves, but they also found it amusing to jokingly alter the appearance of unsuspecting victims, often in comic ways.  When they first came to Earth, they saw girls wearing these absurdly large prosthetic breasts, and thought, what would happen if while they **84** at night, we transformed them into the shape they seem to think attractive.  And so it started, first with the girls that were making themselves known for the use of prosthetic breasts, but then something unexpected happened; when these girls now with what amounted to real life enormous prosthetic breasts had no choice but to be seen in public, rather then the expected ridicule, more and more girls looked at them jealously for all the attention they were receiving. 

The Farangdingdong were amazed, how could all these women clamor for breasts so large that it would make them incapable of doing many simple tasks?  Rather than to see this as a joke, girls were filled with desire, inspired to make their own breasts absurdly large when they saw how enamored those already enhanced became with the size of their breasts that seemingly amplified their sexual awareness in a almost sultry cartoonish way.  These girls were always infatuated with their own breasts to the point of frequently glancing down at them and even running their hands over them in a **61** manner, unintentionally exuding a sexual suggestiveness. 

Initially, this was thought to be the results of the prosthetics by the unsuspecting earthlings desperately seeking to buy what remained of the depleted stock, however, when the Farangdingdong decided to open a clinic, more as a joke, to their amusement, the demand was overwhelming.  Within a couple years, they had opened clinics around the globe, transforming half the female populace into these huge breasted bimboesque creatures with little interests past how sexually appeasing they could look.  As a unexpected result, conventional family values became stronger then ever as their male counterparts became so totally infatuated that they now exuded the love these girls deeply sought all along.

In essence, the Farangdingdong unwittingly transformed the human race into one of love and respect.

This could become the greatest movie ever.  ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2686 on: May 07, 2024, 06:51:52 AM »
From the BEA User Gallery, Minka and Chelsea.

« Reply #2687 on: May 07, 2024, 07:57:58 AM »
From the BEA User Gallery, Minka and Chelsea.
Minka was big in her own right, but this helps show just how big Chelsea was in comparison.  Breasts so huge make everything in life more challenging, however, if you love the feelings they create, you can actually appreciate the extra effort required to compensate for them always being in your way.  It is a common theme for Beshine on her OF; how much she loves the experiences.

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #2688 on: May 07, 2024, 02:58:38 PM »
From Farangdingdong, Pla.  :)

Thanks for the great photo of Pla, Solvegas.  She inspired me to revise my Muse FDD girl to be even bigger breasted than this photo of Pla.  Looks like I added at least 15 to 20 inches to my original size from 90 to 110 inches?   I like this larger size.  Anybody agree?  I can adjust the angle of the tilt of the nipples up or down if anyone has any druthers.

Lel
(Muse)

(P.S. Question:  What is the weight difference between natural breasts and implant boobies?)

« Reply #2689 on: May 07, 2024, 06:10:08 PM »
The difference in weight is negligible

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2690 on: May 07, 2024, 10:42:04 PM »
From Farangdingdong, Pla.  :)

Thanks for the great photo of Pla, Solvegas.  She inspired me to revise my Muse FDD girl to be even bigger breasted than this photo of Pla.  Looks like I added at least 15 to 20 inches to my original size from 90 to 110 inches?   I like this larger size.  Anybody agree?  I can adjust the angle of the tilt of the nipples up or down if anyone has any druthers.

Lel
(Muse)

(P.S. Question:  What is the weight difference between natural breasts and implant boobies?)

I'm very honored that I inspired you to use Pla as a template of what you would like to be. However you decide to do it, any change that you do the images will be good. As for weight difference, you have to remember that saline is simply salty water and silicone has similar density to water and the main component of the human body, especially its skin, is water. That's why huge breasts are so heavy, try to imagine if you filled a beachball with water than air, and you might not be strong enough to lift/move that beachball around and the images you posted are about the size of beachballs. It would still be a huge turn-on for BEA members like me.  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2691 on: May 08, 2024, 06:53:18 AM »
From the BEA User Gallery, Chelsea overwhelming another woman. Morph by Heller.  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2692 on: May 10, 2024, 06:16:56 AM »
From the BEA User Gallery.  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2693 on: May 11, 2024, 06:22:27 AM »
From Farangdingdong, or JS when he had a gallery here at the BEA, Fai.  :)