*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4823
Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2023, 03:18:29 PM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4823
Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2023, 10:15:22 AM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4823
Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2024, 05:46:06 AM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4823
Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2024, 07:24:27 AM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2024, 07:29:10 AM »
:)



These last two pix are outstanding, Scarface
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2024, 07:58:52 AM »

*

ayrton

  • 3118
    • Email
Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2024, 09:43:21 AM »
I can't tell you how much I love Asian girls with big tits.    I blame Hitomi!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2024, 09:49:08 AM »
I can't tell you how much I love Asian girls with big tits.    I blame Hitomi!

Blame?! You should be thankful such an amazing human exists.  ???

Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2024, 09:51:30 AM »
I can't tell you how much I love Asian girls with big tits.    I blame Hitomi!

If only more of them would go beyond IG or Tiktok and let us witness the full glory of what a healthy huge-booted woman can do in bed, much like Hitomi.

*

ayrton

  • 3118
    • Email
Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2024, 02:02:23 PM »
I agree!   I just wished they didn't sound like sex is painful.  Even Hitomi would have been hotter is she acted like she loved fucking.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2024, 10:14:40 PM »
I agree!   I just wished they didn't sound like sex is painful.  Even Hitomi would have been hotter is she acted like she loved fucking.

From what I've seen of Japanese porn, it seems like they really like BDSM (Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism) and humiliation.  :-\ :P

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4823
Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2024, 11:36:55 AM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2024, 12:47:17 PM »
^Thanks, Scarface, you saved me a post!  I wish more Asians would show cleavage the way she does.
~Cris

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4823
Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2024, 09:43:01 AM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Velvet is Cute — Busty TikTok & IG Asian
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2024, 10:10:13 AM »
:)



She is by far the most BEAutiful flower in that photo.  :)