Quote:About time we got that truck out.Not like it will work, all the water messed up the electrical system.
Quote:Just don't let 'Styk get too close to the gas tank.
Quote: KITHARA: Far from being out of line, we are flattered that you mentioned our "party" in Ded End. Hmmm... This leaves the door open to Ded, perhaps making an appearance in KC Strip sometime... NIMROD: Boy did I smile when I saw your cross over action! What would Ded eat? How about Hamster and "Stick Man"? Now just how do we get Nimrod and Kithara into Ded End? Hum...Bottom line is we both loved your contribution and it made our day!
Quote:Quote: KITHARA: Far from being out of line, we are flattered that you mentioned our "party" in Ded End. Hmmm... This leaves the door open to Ded, perhaps making an appearance in KC Strip sometime... NIMROD: Boy did I smile when I saw your cross over action! What would Ded eat? How about Hamster and "Stick Man"? Now just how do we get Nimrod and Kithara into Ded End? Hum...Bottom line is we both loved your contribution and it made our day! When you are hamster size it takesa while to get anywhere! But theyare on the way to the party as soonas they get across the street!
Quote:BumpHome"my turn"vintner