*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: M
« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2004, 05:01:45 PM »
Quote:

By the way: Metal, your models are fine, but you may want to pose with a facial expression a little less like John Cleese getting ready to take a butcher knife to restaurant customers who dare to mention a dirty fork.  




Hahaha!

I'll see what I can do.
 
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: M
« Reply #136 on: January 02, 2004, 11:10:43 PM »
Quote:


Oh, and Styk is about to hit 6K ... y'know, maybe I should just hold back my enthusiasm till 10,000 ...  




Aw...now enthusiasm till 10K?  Come on...that'll be 6K in under a year.  That's big, that's ground breaking, that's a lot of spam.

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: M
« Reply #137 on: January 03, 2004, 05:00:42 PM »
6000 posts? MMM-MMM good!  
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: M
« Reply #138 on: January 03, 2004, 05:16:30 PM »
Yeah, but you'll notice he's "pulling a Munch," holding right at 5999 while Munch eventually reaches 5000 ... or maybe 4800 ... or maybe 4750 ... well, whatver ...

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: M
« Reply #139 on: January 03, 2004, 05:35:07 PM »
All I know is, 6 more posts and I'll be right next to Random X!


Heavy "FINALLY, my love, we shall be together at last!" Metal

   
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: M
« Reply #140 on: January 03, 2004, 05:47:31 PM »
Yeah, but right now you're still on top of Zasha, guy.  I'd setlle for being underneath Zasha, if I had any of homevintner's ambitiousness ...

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: M
« Reply #141 on: January 03, 2004, 06:22:09 PM »
Quote:

Yeah, but right now you're still on top of Zasha, guy.  I'd setlle for being underneath Zasha, if I had any of homevintner's ambitiousness ...  




I'm underneath Random X, and on top of Zasha...


Heavy "stuck in the middle...Babe Sandwich!" Metal

   
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: M
« Reply #142 on: January 03, 2004, 06:50:50 PM »
I DID IT!!!

Together at long last! Hey X!


Heavy "that didn't take so long, now did it?" Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: M
« Reply #143 on: January 03, 2004, 08:43:14 PM »
"That didn't take so long, now did it?"

A little quick on the draw there HM?  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: M
« Reply #144 on: January 03, 2004, 09:08:15 PM »
Quote:

"That didn't take so long, now did it?"

A little quick on the draw there HM?  





Well a quickie here and there can be ideal when you don't have time for "all the fun stuff!"  

 
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: M
« Reply #145 on: January 04, 2004, 12:27:14 AM »
Quote:

Yeah, but you'll notice he's "pulling a Munch," holding right at 5999 while Munch eventually reaches 5000 ... or maybe 4800 ... or maybe 4750 ... well, whatver ...  




Ah fuck it...here's number 6,000.

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: M
« Reply #146 on: January 04, 2004, 12:45:00 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, but you'll notice he's "pulling a Munch," holding right at 5999 while Munch eventually reaches 5000 ... or maybe 4800 ... or maybe 4750 ... well, whatver ...  




Ah fuck it...here's number 6,000.  





Spoken like a TRUE Champion!
 
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: M
« Reply #147 on: January 04, 2004, 12:57:43 AM »
Quote:


Spoken like a TRUE Champion!
   




Eh, I didn't really plan on stopping at 5999.  It's just where I ended after I read all the new posts.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: M
« Reply #148 on: January 04, 2004, 10:37:16 PM »
6k and counting. Well done.  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: M
« Reply #149 on: January 05, 2004, 12:05:42 AM »
Thanks.

I wonder if I can get to 10K before March 8.  10K in one full year....it's possible.