*

NAFOD

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 18
Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #330 on: June 10, 2011, 01:15:48 PM »
Last night at the Submarine Ball in Seattle.  I received many high fives.  :)

Excellent. I'm actually bringing an escort to a squadron function on Saturday. CO said I had to have a date. Me and the 3 other single JOs are bringing escorts/strippers.

None as awesome as yours though. Congrats.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #331 on: June 10, 2011, 03:24:04 PM »
Excellent. I'm actually bringing an escort to a squadron function on Saturday. CO said I had to have a date. Me and the 3 other single JOs are bringing escorts/strippers.

None as awesome as yours though. Congrats.

Best reason I can think of to request a station in Seattle.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 04:16:40 PM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

NAFOD

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 18
Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #332 on: June 11, 2011, 02:11:45 AM »
Not a lot of places to go up there for what I fly.. As in about none.

Besides. The large boobed jewish girl I'm dating suggested I get the escort (since I have to have a date, and she is out of the country for another month) but she may have issues with getting "Full Service".

As to the GF, picture Daphne and Eden Mor kind of mashed together, and that'll get you in the ballpark. More of Eden's face and upper body (at her "medium" size) but with Daphne's pre-surgery behind/legs.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #333 on: June 13, 2011, 05:15:52 AM »
 ::)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #334 on: June 14, 2011, 04:57:50 PM »
 ::) 
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #335 on: July 03, 2011, 09:01:22 PM »
 ::)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #336 on: July 10, 2011, 04:02:19 PM »
Model M has her as Aviva Rosen. We know better
I'm walkin' here

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #337 on: July 10, 2011, 04:23:11 PM »
 ::) She insists this pic is her...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #338 on: July 10, 2011, 04:57:05 PM »
It is.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #339 on: July 20, 2011, 02:22:36 PM »
I really wish there's high-res pics of Daphne from that photoshoot with the yellow lingerie. It's the hottest she's looked, she's tan here.  She is really pale lately, doesn't look healthy.

Is this one better?
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #340 on: July 20, 2011, 03:05:56 PM »
Is this one better?

It's nice, I've seen her in other photoshoots wearing that lingerie, but she just looks so sultry in that barn shoot.  The lighting is really good, compared to bright porn lighting.  Most of the porn production houses couldn't light a cigarette let alone a decent photoshoot.


*

Magiciano

  • K Cup
  • 3987
Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #341 on: July 22, 2011, 12:15:54 AM »

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #342 on: July 22, 2011, 01:37:48 PM »
 ::)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

chorizo

  • B Cup
  • 1502
Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #343 on: July 22, 2011, 08:08:36 PM »
Contract her to paint my bedroom.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Daphne Rosen MERGED
« Reply #344 on: July 23, 2011, 04:26:07 PM »
 ::)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.