Gentlemen (and ladies), greetings and salutations to all of you. I intended to greet and meet all of you one day with a great trophy. The mysterious footage of THE SPRING BREAK GIRL. I realize many threads deal with this magnificent natural candid dream, but we must together make this the thread to crack the mystery open! Now, I have searched for nearly half a year, through many dvd's and forums, to find no such footage. But I come to you with all the knowledge I have gained, and together I believe we can pool our vast resources to finally put this to rest.
The girl in question attended Spring Break in 2002 at South Padre Island, Texas. She partied on the beach, but also attended a wet t-shirt contest at Tequila Frog's, a local club on the island. The famous second long flash takes place at the club that same night(this footage after my research is taken from Girls Gone Wild Ultimate Spring Break 7). This is evident from the fact she is wearing the same bottoms in the wet t-shirt contest and the flash. What this means, I believe, is that various film crews were permitted in the club that night. Which means that footage must be out there.
I have narrowed the necessary videos to be searched among our various personal archives to be:
1)Girls Gone Wild Spring Break 2K2 (notice in the trailer that the same stage as the one we are looking for is present.
2)Dream Girls Spring Break 2002 (lots of padre footage)
3)Dream Girls Real Adventures 36-47 (where they put the remainder of their footage that doesn't make the main cut)
If you have these vids, check and see what you can find. If not, perhaps buying them is not out of your price range (because I am scraping by paying for work and going to school). I leave you with this link to remember why we are working as one together towards this goal!
http://www.voyeurday.com/small_girl_big_boobs.html