Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2010, 03:12:16 PM »
Yeah, she's pretty awesome.
Wearing the costumes adds a nice layer to the fantasy. One of my weaknesses is busty babes in costume. Belle Chere definitely fills them out in the right way.

She's pretty talented too considering she makes all her own costumes.

I found this in her Flickr.com profile:

I'm a self-proclaimed geek, gamer, and lover of life.

By week, I make magic happen in theatre. By weekend, I dress as a superhero.

It's a good life so far!

Email: bellechere@hotmail
**24**: **24**.com/pages/BelleChere/224399206129
Got a Question?: formspring.me/BelleChere

A little more: As a professional seamstress, I enjoy making all of my own costumes.

I do read the comics, I do play the games, and I am a fan. This is how I show my appreciation and gratitude towards the creators, developers, and artists who feed my imagination.

Since I don't really appreciate the purely physical definition behind the word 'model', I prefer to be seen for craftsmanship and emotional portrayal of the characters. Every character I costume, I love - each of them having a special reason for bringing them to life. That's why I love dressing as them!

I do, however, sincerely appreciate being considered a 'muse'. I've worked with numerous comic artists over the years and have managed to gain the appreciation of my three favorites: Adam Hughes, Joseph Michael Linsner, and Frank Cho. I've been lucky enough to work with Avatar comics with Warren Ellis and Facundo Percio, as well as Brian Pullido and Daniel HDR, and Broadsword comics with Jim Balant.

If you are an artist would who would like to collaborate with me, I love to get involved with the industry. If you would like to use my image in your art, please just ask me - all else I ask for is to see the finished product! If you would like me to attend a convention and work at your booth, just send me an email (contact information above) and we can discuss options.
 

*

chorizo

  • B Cup
  • 1502
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2010, 08:48:24 PM »
hope you don't mind if I expand on the thread...

Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2010, 09:41:39 PM »
Hey Chorizo,

Great pic!!!

I hope others will join in with their favorites.

Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2010, 11:50:26 PM »
She goes by BelleChere and she posts all her pics on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bellechere/


Trust me, it's worth the checkout
Wow! That BelleChere chick is pretty awesome man...she looks like the complete package! According to her bio, she is a designer/seamstress and creates all of her costumes. It appears that this artform is more than a passion to her.

Here is a gorgeous tall busty blonde in a sexy indian girl outfit and umbrella that could give her some competition. Must have turned alot of heads at that Mardi Gras or whatever it was!  :o
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 01:48:20 PM by boobn8r »

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2010, 11:31:31 AM »
I've shared this one before, but it's given new life on this thread.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

*

Magiciano

  • K Cup
  • 3987
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #110 on: July 04, 2010, 03:16:08 PM »
Cassandra Peters - Elvira Mistress of the dark


Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2010, 06:58:32 PM »
Hey guys, this is frickin' awesome!!!

boobn8r: The long-legged indian is amazing and busty too. She looks like she stepped right out of a frickin' dream.

robclassact: Power Girl is one of my all time favorites. I don't care how many times you post it. I always enjoy seeing it.

Magiciano: I have some fond memories of Elviria. She was one of my boob fantasies when all I had was cable TV. Thanks for the share.

Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2010, 10:10:54 PM »
This lovely lady is dressed as a busty pirate wench.

Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2010, 09:51:42 PM »
This lovely lady is showing us what a busty Robin would look like.

*

VonKarl

  • C Cup
  • 109
    • Find me on Facebook
    • Email
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2010, 10:05:12 PM »
What was Batman thinking going for a "boy" wonder?  I'd take that Robin any day!


   Karl

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2010, 01:11:29 AM »
I like her 2 robin's egg!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2010, 03:00:25 AM »
I like her 2 robin's egg!

Your jokes are sooooo bad.  :P
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

70ChallRT/SE

  • D Cup
  • 265
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2010, 07:34:27 AM »
I'm throbbin for that Robin.

Is that any better Notty? :D

*

Magiciano

  • K Cup
  • 3987
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2010, 11:37:11 AM »
I am Robin her nest.

Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #119 on: July 15, 2010, 10:47:16 PM »
Here's a lovely pirate girl.