*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #195 on: March 14, 2014, 05:29:39 PM »
More unusual than strange.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #196 on: June 13, 2014, 06:38:19 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Nimrod

  • KC Strip Artist
  • 2169
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #197 on: June 14, 2014, 03:43:00 PM »
Michelle Malkin

I know where that image was taken.

http://www.youtube.com/v/2RjPm8DNCpU#t=4m26s

Higher elevations get to some people.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 03:47:03 PM by Nimrod »
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #198 on: July 13, 2014, 12:15:45 PM »
I just love her expression and I have a thing for prominent noses.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #199 on: August 08, 2014, 12:24:05 AM »
Via the "Areolas" thread: I have always found women with grey hair sexy. Many others do not since it supposedly is a sign of imminent death or something. Fuck that. Even if this lady were four cup sizes smaller, I'd still give her the business.

AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #200 on: August 09, 2014, 05:52:42 PM »
I find Lisa Kudrow sexy lately, and I think I know why!
There is a new girl name Lucie Wilde that kind of reminds me of Lisa Kudrow!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2014, 10:46:46 PM »
Oh my goodness, that is so true!  ;D ;D ;D
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #202 on: September 06, 2014, 05:21:20 PM »
Not the pic I was looking for but it'll have to do... wanted to show it to someone in chat.

Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #203 on: September 26, 2014, 11:08:02 PM »
If I could (briefly) veer into the realm of fantasy, I'll pitch in monster-girls based of H.R. Giger designs (Aliens, Species); here's a nice example of such creepiness from DeviantArt:
be seeing you...

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #204 on: September 27, 2014, 04:47:30 AM »
I had sex with these 4 women at once for the first time in my life.I just don't understand why they would never reply to me when I talked to them.

Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #205 on: September 30, 2014, 12:16:41 AM »
Drider/spider-women.  Yes, they're dangerous and almost certainly deadly...but being spiders, when they have their way with you, they'll drain your fluids.  That could be worth the risk, right?   ;)

Sounds good to me, past me!  Here's another spider-woman I find sexy, though it's perhaps not as strange as others, given that this one definitely gives off a Morticia Addams vibe:
be seeing you...

Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #206 on: October 04, 2014, 08:40:43 AM »
I swear I'm not trying to turn this into a spider-lady thread, but here's another spider-lady with sexy big boobs (and extra arms and eyes, which I also find kinda sexy):
be seeing you...

Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #207 on: October 08, 2014, 01:54:34 AM »
I reiterate (because of the mounting evidence to the contrary): I am *not* attempting to turn this into a spider-lady thread.  But here's another one anyway...
be seeing you...

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #208 on: October 08, 2014, 08:04:00 AM »
Siri from Apple iPhone

Re: Strangely Sexy
« Reply #209 on: October 29, 2014, 11:44:32 PM »
Okay, finally an entry that isn't a spider-girl, merely a girl with several pseudopod/appendages.  Also, a fantasy splice (from out of left field) of Britney Spears with Ursula the Sea Witch:
be seeing you...