*

toomuch

  • E Cup
  • 1118
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2003, 04:10:43 AM »
The more I look at Milena, the more certain I am that she's the best-looking new mature model since Alexis Love. She looks classy but foxy, and those breasts! They are obviously heavy and sag, but they still have great fullness and shape. I like that her first shoot for Bettie was done in a conservative street outfit (coulda been a shorter skirt); I hope she'll do more of that. More Milena!

*

coolguy10195

  • D Cup
  • 106
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2003, 04:40:28 AM »
If I had a 3 way with Nadine and Melina I could die 10 seconds after a happy and satisfied with my life.  

*

coolguy10195

  • D Cup
  • 106
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2003, 04:47:03 AM »
If anyone knows where I could find this pics could you send me the address, I'm new but it looks like links aren't allowed of the Nadine/Bettie girls.

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2003, 10:43:43 AM »
Hi.
Just hacked this out myself last night.

First, you need to see if your ISP has an uncensored news server (my old ISP used to filter all alt. groups, my new one has everything).  If so, good.

Then you need a news browser, and in this case one that can decode yEnc.   (I was using Free Agent, but no yEnc support. I tried using a standalone decoder like yDec, but Free Agent was corrupting a straight save of the encoded text. ) The person who posted the material was using yEnc, a new relatively high performance compression algorithm.

I just got good results with Super Gravity, Google it, it works and it's free.
http://gravity.tbates.org/download/inst2046.zip   (for win95+, winNT+)

Configure for your news server address, and aim the browser at   alt.binaries.nospam.breasts.natural
and try to look at 12/5 at about 1:30PM.  You will likely need to sample more than the default limit(2000) - I had to boost to about 6000 last night to go back far enough to see the right messages.

Read the docs, download, decode and view.  Good luck.

-D'Artagian
Scanning the globe for more BE material...  



     
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

E_W

  • X Cup
  • 2225
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2003, 09:20:13 PM »
Quote:

That girl in the two pics doesn't look anything like Milena! It's clearly a different girl ... to me it looks like Maria from topheavy. Maria Moore is that her name?

I'll dig up a pic ... it's not Milena anyway ...

Splodge.  




I'm pretty sure that IS Milena. She certainly doesn't look anything like Maria Moore.


Anyway, here's her bio from bettie-b.de:

Quote:


Who is Milena Velba?
A small czech town called Usti nad Labem is the birthplace of this breathtaking wonderwoman. Milena was born there on july 19th, 1970.  Her breast started growing very fast when she was 11 and at the age of 16 even her mothers bra became too small. Being a very sporty girl Milena was sad when she had to leave the dance and gym groups because of her giant breasts. After school she studied chemical science and worked in her fathers company for many years. She always wanted to work as model but simply was to shy to make the first step. Thanks heaven she finally did it!

    Facts             
    Height:       163 cm   
    Measurements:       122-89-94 cm, Bra 95I-J   
    Hobbies:       cruising with her Harley Bike   
    Music:       Rockmusic






A BE story come to life it seems...     

*

Caribmodel

  • C Cup
  • 76
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2003, 03:04:52 PM »
The long awaited 17. December did finally arrive and part 2 of the sensational Milena can be admired on http://www.bettie-b.de.
Unfortunately they did try to protect the pictures with a “mouse click right disable”.
This of course is easy to go around with any new browser. Therefore at http://www.joggs.com all ready the new set can be viewed for free. Well of course I also like to see them for free if possible. But by posting all her new photos right away for free, she will lose the revenue those pictures could bring to her. And obviously also the inspiration of having more pictures taken of her. Therefore I think we should be fair to her and join the website if possible. This will give to all of us, who like to see more of here, the chance that she will continue to show more of her. I definitely think it was worth the 13 bucks to join www.bettie-b.de, just to see Milena. And I hope she got a benefit from that, and stays inspired to make more photos.
 

*

3pyon

  • 518
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2003, 03:50:11 PM »
im gooin gto joggs.com cause i already signed up for betties site, and it expired before i got wind of milenna. Oh Well

*

cwb1014

  • D Cup
  • 160
    • None
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2003, 04:01:26 PM »
Quote:

The long awaited 17. December did finally arrive and part 2 of the sensational Milena can be admired on http://www.bettie-b.de.
Unfortunately they did try to protect the pictures with a “mouse click right disable”.
This of course is easy to go around with any new browser.    




I'm actually a paid member of Bettie B's site and have seen the wonderful new photos of Milena; unfortunately, because of the "mouse click right disable," I haven't been able to save the photos to my hard drive.  You say "this is easy to go around with any new browser," but I personally don't have a clue how to do this and I imagine others may be in the dark about this as well.  Please let us know how to implement the go around so that we can save the photos.  I am using Internet Explorer 6.0+ and also have Opera 6.05 installed on my system.

Many thanks in advance for your help with this.

cwb

     

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6955
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2003, 04:57:22 PM »
Turn off **10**, and you'll be able to save them with any browser.  
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2003, 05:13:35 PM »
cwb,

Using IE, from the page of stamps that are linked directly to image files: you can file/save as, then choose 'web archive' and select '1 level deep' to follow links and then click save... this will create a local copy of the page (including the linked images) on your disk for later perusal/sorting. If the image 'pages' are actually a separate HTML page with an image pasted onto it, choose to follow the links 2 levels deep instead of 1.

This is how it's worked in the Mac version of IE for years... I assume (hesitantly so) that the PC version is similar. Using iCab browser, I never right-click individual images/links at all, but use the control key instead, which provides a menu full of options including save.

Good luck.

*

Caribmodel

  • C Cup
  • 76
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2003, 05:22:48 PM »
Here is how you do it on IE 6 for PC:
Once the photo is downloaded, just go with mouse over the image and in the upper right corner a safe print icon with 4 options will appear, this allows you to safe the picture with your left mouse click onto your hard drive
Or go to temporary internet files once you displayed the photos and then copy them to your Milena folder.
In order to find them there faster, erase first all the temporary files prior of viewing the photos.
 

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2003, 06:43:25 PM »
Caribmodel (nice avatar btw),

Just for my own future reference (I do have one PC) is the process that I described for IE on Mac also doable for the PC version of IE? Or is there some other command(s) to save (download to disk) a series of images that are linked to a single (thumbs/links) page? Just curious... thanks.

*

BEAlchemy

  • F Cup
  • 518
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2003, 12:34:03 AM »

1. I second the comment on the avatar

2. I like SwitcherX's way... It actually gets you around their supposed 'protection' **cautiously glances around to make sure the DMCA gremlins aren't sneaking up on him**

Thats my two cents... err... thoughts... err pennies ? w/e  

*

Gtech

  • G Cup
  • 1183
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2003, 01:05:51 AM »
Who IS your avatar anyway?  

*

Janus

  • P Cup
  • 1391
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2003, 09:16:18 PM »
What about mozilla? I can't load ie6 onto my comp...keeps crashing it. (getting a new one)

 I joined a site...but when I got in...found out ALL the pictures were protected....so I paid for NOTHING pissed me off so much that I cancelled immediately, but CCbill wouldn't refund it.

J- Bruticus...in shadow...damn  
I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.