*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #481 on: July 26, 2010, 03:03:11 AM »
Although I disagree that she is "the world's most erotic Indian beauty", Sunny Leone is still good to look at :)

More of her here.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 03:05:22 AM by TheZookie007 »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #482 on: July 26, 2010, 03:20:42 AM »
Although I disagree that she is "the world's most erotic Indian beauty", Sunny Leone is still good to look at :)



Indian nipple slip! :o

* passes onto his next life *

Q-"Zookie, I hardly knew ye in this incarnation"-BE ;D

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #483 on: July 27, 2010, 12:35:54 AM »
Siobhan Parekh. Half-Indian, half-Irish, all Aussie.

More of her here.

Mod edit: edited to repair broken link (you clipped the end of the URL Zook! ;) -Palomine

« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 04:29:30 PM by Palomine »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #484 on: July 27, 2010, 06:04:56 PM »
Siobhan Parekh. Half-Indian, half-Irish, all Aussie.

More of her here.

Mod edit: edited to repair broken link (you clipped the end of the URL Zook! ;) -Palomine




Those eyes are amazing !  :o

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #485 on: July 27, 2010, 07:49:23 PM »
Yes, she does have some pretty eyes. (And thanks for fixing my wonky URL, Pal!)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #486 on: July 28, 2010, 05:12:33 PM »
Siobhan Parekh. Half-Indian, half-Irish, all Aussie.

More of her here.

Mod edit: edited to repair broken link (you clipped the end of the URL Zook! ;) -Palomine


I believe it was the movie "Bulworth" that proposed that every race should fuck every other race until we're all the same color.

As Exhibit A, I offer Siobhan Parekh.

By the way, I have no idea if this would actually solve anything -- but imagine the fun! ;D

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34217
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #487 on: July 31, 2010, 06:06:13 PM »
Priya Anjali Rai gets Oily

Yum yum yummy yum.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #489 on: August 04, 2010, 08:18:35 AM »
Born in India, raised in Canada, starred in the straight-to-DVD release The Scorpion 2: Rise of a Warrior, as well as in more mainstream fare like Batman Begins and Provoked: A True Story.

More pictures of her here.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #490 on: August 09, 2010, 03:15:39 AM »
I don't know who she is, and although I'm pretty sure she's Indian I can't say for sure. Nonetheless, behold these beautiful breasts, complete with stretch marks, which I found here:
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #491 on: August 15, 2010, 05:21:13 PM »
Not nearly as big as the last woman I posted but very nice pictures of Mumaith Khan in a bikini can be found here.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #492 on: August 17, 2010, 09:33:36 PM »
Nilanti Narain. Lord have mercy.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #493 on: August 22, 2010, 01:17:46 AM »
Here's close to twenty minutes of sexy south Indian goodness:

A retrospective on Rambha's film career: Part 1 and Part 2
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 01:21:19 AM by TheZookie007 »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #494 on: August 22, 2010, 07:53:23 PM »
She does have a great body, but as usual, it is her eyes that draw me in to that photo...nice.

And speaking of nice, here's Reshma Shetty, an actress on USA Network's new show Royal Pains. The show is sort of like Northern Exposure but based in the Hamptons and not Cicely, Alaska :)

Oh, did I mention that she was brought up in the UK? So we've got an Indian with a proper British accent...yum yum yum :)

I LOVE Reshma on Royal Pains, most of the time she is all dressed all conservative, but there was an episode where she and Jill go to NYC and they go clubbing and she was in this painted on blue dress and she was like :o!  Oh, and I LOVE her accent, it TOTALLY makes her character!
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC