*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2003, 03:29:45 AM »
Wow...three new posters in one thread...and it's not the Vixen thread either.

Welcome!

*

frojo

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2003, 07:21:10 AM »
Umm... Geoffk, do you have a high speed internet  connection? Because, if so, I could either email you the zip files(I'm unsure as to the wisdom of this idea), or just load up Edonkey and leave my computer on for an entire day, thus allowing you to download the file. It should move at a reasonable clip, especially since there are other users online who can provide additional speed.

Thanks a lot!
 

*

frojo

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2003, 07:23:39 AM »
On a related note, what is up with the main character's breasts? Are they permanently hypersensitized or something?

*

geoffk

  • Banned User
  • 433
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2003, 09:35:59 AM »
I have 12 Mb ADSL, which is plenty fast, but I usually use Yahoo email, which limits me to a fairly small size (about 3 mb or so).  I do have another web mail account which I don't use very often (and hotmail, which I almost never use), so I might be able to take it, depending on the file size.

What's your computer OS?  You might be able to set up an ftp server or direct disk share.

 

*

frojo

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2003, 10:17:24 AM »
Well, the zip files are fairly large, ranging in size from 28.9 MB - 35.5 MB. My operating system is Win ME at home and Win Xp at school. If you could tell me how to set up the ftp server, I could do that here, because my bandwidth is rather limited at university. Hurrah for Christmas break!

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2003, 11:03:49 AM »
Forgive me for saying it but thats SOOO CUTE! *makes it her wallpaper for like...5 minutes*
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34116
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2003, 02:07:56 AM »
geoffk, I'm sorry, but I don't know what page to send you.  According to the table of contents, the story doesn't even start til page 7, and the pages themselves don't have any numbers on them until page 14.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

tljlf2000

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 22
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2003, 09:14:42 AM »

  Sorry about the late response..


  MAX you are right about the page number...

  Here I have the correct file name, with a comment about what happens in the story..

PURURUN_SEMINAR6_006.JPG (first page) (About 3 years ....)
PURURUN_SEMINAR6_007.JPG (talking with teacher about Bra)
PURURUN_SEMINAR6_008.JPG
PURURUN_SEMINAR6_035.JPG
PURURUN_SEMINAR6_036.JPG (when they talkĀ“s about huge boobs)  

*

misterprickly

  • D Cup
  • 118
    • www.newperspectivecomics.com
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2005, 06:50:49 AM »
any chance of finding vol 5?

on a free site?

http://bigard.free.fr/%5bChosuke_Nagashima%5d_Pururun_Seminar_01_%5bAction_Comics%5d/index.html

this is where I found some of the mangas
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34116
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2005, 11:27:50 AM »
I have Pururun Seminar Volumes 1-6 in the member's section of my site here on the BEA, MaxBigfoot's Manga Mix.  If you want them very badly you could sign up for a month and get them...

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

misterprickly

  • D Cup
  • 118
    • www.newperspectivecomics.com
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2005, 03:53:26 PM »
thats like burning the house down to make a piece of toast.

thanks though.
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.

*

MrEff

  • G Cup
  • 949
    • http://www.howtosavetheworldcomic.com
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2005, 03:59:02 PM »
Quote:

I have Pururun Seminar Volumes 1-6 in the member's section of my site here on the BEA, MaxBigfoot's Manga Mix.  If you want them very badly you could sign up for a month and get them...




ARe they translated Max?

-MrEff-
How To Save The World


All time favorite quote from Chelsea Charms to me: "Wanna see a magic trick? I'm going to make your head disappear."

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34116
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2005, 02:20:01 PM »
No, I'm afraid not, MrEff.  Actually, it bugs me that almost none of the manga translations I've ever found are BB manga.  You'd think at least a FEW of the people doing translations out there would be bit tit lovers.
I'd love to find some, I'd create an translated BB manga section on my site in a second if I did.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

misterprickly

  • D Cup
  • 118
    • www.newperspectivecomics.com
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2005, 08:29:39 AM »
I got to see blue eyes translated and found it "kinda funny" story wise.

I hope pururun is the same way.
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.

*

misterprickly

  • D Cup
  • 118
    • www.newperspectivecomics.com
Re: Pururun Seminar
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2005, 08:39:17 AM »
what's up with that "secreat handshake" they do?
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.