Re: Sebbo Story Archive Version 2 online
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2001, 02:17:00 AM »
Read your first 5 stories (well, I guess 4). You certainly don't limit the growth of your main character.  Good! I must get enough free time to read the rest.  Well done!

*

sebreid

  • E Cup
  • 315
Re: Sebbo Story Archive Version 2 online
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2001, 07:23:00 PM »
heh. I am working on a story at the moment that involves a little bit of GTS in it. (See coming soon page on site). I am a fan of those sorts of stories. Like to mix a bit of lots of different transfomrations into my stories

(sebbo moves his cat out of the way)

anyways, if you want to request a story just ask. And i might be able to sort you out with one  

Sebbo


*

sebreid

  • E Cup
  • 315
Re: Sebbo Story Archive Version 2 online
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2001, 12:26:00 AM »
I have now got my broadband connection. Major site changes coming over the newxt week!!!

Re: Sebbo Story Archive Version 2 online
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2001, 01:35:00 AM »
Get ready for STUPID QUESTION TIME!

<>


GTS is giantess, right? I know BE is breast expansion, but what is BG? Can't be breast growth. And Ball mean thurns into a ball, right? Fry furry, yes?


I don't belive I've seen that abveriavion before. Whe shoul have a site with all the differant abreviations listed!    God knows we use enough in this place! It would help righters too, as I see a few use differant abreviations for the same thing.

That's it! We need a Key Page!


Mr. Sebbo, I always love what you do, and I can't wait to see what other additions you make.


*

sebreid

  • E Cup
  • 315
Re: Sebbo Story Archive Version 2 online
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2001, 07:27:00 AM »
See the help directory, stories. All the abbreviations are explained there  

And to be honest, i knew someone whould ask that. The reason y i put a help section in

Thanks for asking  

Sebbo

PS. I have added the Story help links to the Non java page just for you. There is already a link on the java site. Hope this helps Anime Chick

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: Mr Sebbo ]