*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34199
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #795 on: April 11, 2010, 06:47:40 PM »
wow, who is that, anakinrise?

I just did a search thru dynastyseries.com, and it turns out that picture was posted in one of their wasabi blog posts, a 'girl next door' post.  No girl in the post has a name credited.  Sorry.   :(

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

chorizo

  • B Cup
  • 1502
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #796 on: April 22, 2010, 10:27:26 AM »
above mentioned milf bombs w/tool husband. Lucky s.o.b.

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #797 on: April 22, 2010, 12:03:18 PM »
above mentioned milf bombs w/tool husband. Lucky s.o.b.
Busty and lengthy. I like her!

This girl below is Jess from the new bravissimo bra ads
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 12:09:05 PM by robclassact »
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

*

tommitso

  • A Cup
  • 2
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #798 on: April 22, 2010, 12:23:10 PM »
above mentioned milf bombs w/tool husband. Lucky s.o.b.

Any more of that set?

*

chorizo

  • B Cup
  • 1502
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #799 on: April 26, 2010, 03:51:30 PM »
Any more of that set?

sorry amigo, only two I had of that unique amateur. Here is the lovely C. Bell

*

coyote

  • G Cup
  • 1617
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #800 on: April 27, 2010, 12:08:59 PM »
Crystal Gunns.

Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #801 on: May 07, 2010, 07:31:58 PM »
They call it ring bikini ...
Being obsessed with gigantic breasts is something that should be fun and rewarding! (Keisha)
My breasts complete who I really am from inside out. (Elizabeth)
I never cover up my huge hooters when I go out in public. I show 'em off. (Vixen)
If I catch men staring at my chest I always take it as a compliment. (Pauleena)
Wouldn’t it be great if overfilled boobs became the norm? (Keisha)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #802 on: May 07, 2010, 09:56:11 PM »
They call it ring bikini ...


Why bother putting it on ?  ??? Very pretty girls though.

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #803 on: May 09, 2010, 02:26:53 AM »
Why bother putting it on ?  ??? Very pretty girls though.

Agreed. That also makes me wonder what the documented record is for least fabric in a "legal" string bikini... ;)

Q-"I like ring bikinis!"-BE :D

*

Bftfan

  • E Cup
  • 347
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #804 on: May 09, 2010, 05:41:36 PM »
Man I love this thread! Thanks to all.
 :P
So, ah... are those real or did ya buy them...?

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #805 on: May 10, 2010, 06:06:15 PM »
Stacey Owen. With tits like that, there must be a beach around somewhere...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #806 on: May 12, 2010, 05:39:55 PM »
There's tits, there's water. Dammit, where's the sand?
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

coyote

  • G Cup
  • 1617
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #807 on: May 19, 2010, 09:51:34 AM »
Julie K. Smith

*

gmoney42

  • C Cup
  • 881
  • the Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #808 on: May 19, 2010, 08:37:20 PM »
Julie K. Smith

OMG that's a beautiful picture

*

coyote

  • G Cup
  • 1617
Re: Busty Beach Babes MERGED
« Reply #809 on: June 18, 2010, 10:54:38 AM »
Requested LDM candid.