Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2007, 05:26:17 PM »
some of my favorite pics of all time come from the sets where pbd had tan lines through her aerola.  would love to see more of that.

lactose 'wonders if he spelled aerola correctly' tolerant
'cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.'

tony soprano season 1 episode 12

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2007, 06:52:50 PM »
there has been a tanline thread around actually, but I can't be arsed to search either
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

r2d2

  • G Cup
  • 1476
Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2007, 01:09:24 PM »
OMG - I just  love tanlines for all of the reasons that Palomone mentioned.

I used to have a picture of Christy Carrera standing outside beside a pool that was just amazing - her breasts were so firm and her tanlines were so sharp that if she has just put some sun block over her nipples it would have looked as if she was wearing a white bikini.

Unfortunately I have lost that picture, but this one should give you some idea what it was like ...

 

*

r2d2

  • G Cup
  • 1476
Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2007, 01:15:39 PM »
This shot of Playboy model Patty Duffek from another thread also belongs here ...

(This image removed by il moderato confuso.)

*

r2d2

  • G Cup
  • 1476
Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2007, 09:12:27 PM »
OK - second attempt at posting this image ...

 

Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2007, 12:26:44 PM »
Quote:

some of my favorite pics of all time come from the sets where pbd had tan lines through her aerola.  would love to see more of that.

lactose 'wonders if he spelled aerola correctly' tolerant




Gotta agree w/ lactose here...  Makes ya wonder how many peeking areolae we've missed over the years at the beach, at the pool & just in general.  How disappointing!!!
CyberPlainsDrifter
Still Ridin' the cyberplains...

*

The_Fonz

  • G Cup
  • 779
Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2007, 01:41:09 PM »
Another tanlines thread is here, with my favorite lines: TITSIANA!

 

*

newexpos

  • F Cup
  • 951
Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2007, 01:44:37 PM »
Sarah Stone before she turned pro
 
photos posted with permission of their owners

*

r2d2

  • G Cup
  • 1476
Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2007, 11:12:46 PM »
Both Danni Ashe and Minka have had quite magnificent tanlines at various times during their careers but, unfortunately, all of the really good ones are from Score so I can't upload them here.

Another real turn on are tanlines on a dark skinned (but even more darkly tanned) girl - Devin Deray for example.

I think that the way the color of her huge aureolae almost perfectly matches her tan makes it even more interesting ...

 

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2007, 03:47:49 PM »
 I have to agree with the personable robot... both Danni and Minka have, at times, boasted some impressive tan lines. I also must agree that Devin Deray is muy caliente in this particular area... though I'm generally a little less enthusiastic about such an obviously-engineered pair (as she sports) than I am about a naturally-formed-gift-from-God pair (like Danni sports) I must admit that I liked Devin from the first time I saw her in that shower set. More than anything else, she looks (facially) both kind and happy... qualities that are IMO as sexy as a great rack! Thanks for the reminder r2!  

*

r2d2

  • G Cup
  • 1476
Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2007, 02:25:24 PM »
I found quite a nice one of Danni that should be OK to post here ...

Mostly I tend to prefer the "obviously fake but not (quite) impossibly large" look  of someone like Sakua Sena or Vanessa Montagne, but Danni is just amazing - in a class by herself ...
 



*

Aficianado

  • C Cup
  • 83
Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2007, 03:56:31 AM »
Someone had put this pic filename "pink027" in Usergallery some time ago with no ID.  Now I see that it is Devin.  What a tease, the tan lines showing she chooses such a micro-bikini for parading her fantastic hourglass shape out in public.   Anyone know what her measurements were at that time?  In this pic, her waist looks even tinier than above -- and what a pair of legs!

*

r2d2

  • G Cup
  • 1476
Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2007, 08:24:26 PM »
Check out the rock hard titties and amazing tanlines on this MILF ...


 

*

Boob_Ring

  • E Cup
  • 411
Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2007, 08:31:58 PM »
WoooooooW,

r2d2

where have you found this Milf?
I'm breast obsessed, Please you help me!

*

Chestnuts

  • L Cup
  • 3565
Re: Tanlines - Tanlines Redux - Tanlines, what do you think... MERGED
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2007, 11:21:20 PM »
Tan lines, mmmm . . .
Avatar by John Coffey, used with permission. Avatar tweaking by Zasha