*

That_Guy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 15
    • www.farangdingdong.com
Chun li an Sakura manga
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2004, 02:41:14 PM »
i found this comic with Sakura, Dhalsim and Chun Li  
Just So You Know... I luv BE

*

Starscream

  • +3 Custom Title
  • 1717
  • +1 Custom Title
Re: Chun li an Sakura manga
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2004, 07:30:57 PM »
Hate to burt your bubble, but #17 is the vollyball chick from Rival Schools.

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Chun li an Sakura manga
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2004, 07:52:18 PM »
Quote:

Hate to burt your bubble, but #17 is the vollyball chick from Rival Schools.  





BZZZ!  Wrong.  Sorry, but 17 is NOT Natsu(a.k.a. the volleyball chick) at all.

It IS Regina from Psychic Force 2012. Look at the attachment.  Compare to the #17 image.

NOTE: The attachment is from the censored cover so her cleavage is colored red to look like a red shirt.  
...Don't touch me again...

*

hotanuslover

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 13
Re: How well do you know your fighting game boobs?
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2004, 08:32:08 PM »
1 - Sakura from Street fighter alpha
2 - some chick from soul calibur
3 - Queen bee from darkstalkers
4 - ???
5 - Kasumi from DOA
6 - Millia from guilty gear
7 - Hsien Ko from darkstalkers
8 - ???
9 - Karin from SFA
10 - Cammy from street fighter 2
11 - ?? from king of fighters
12 - Rose from SFA
13 - ?? from king of fighters
14 -
15 - Yuri from KOF
16 - King from KOF
17 -
18 - tiffany from rival schools
19 - Vanessa from KOF
20 - Morrigan from darkstalkers
21 - Mai from fatal fury/KOF
22 - ?
23 - ?
24 - chun li
25 - ?
26 - ---- from king of fighters
27 - ??
28 - ??
29 - Helena from doa2
30 - ??? from rival schools
31 - ???
32 - Jill from resident evil
33 - Ivy from soul calibur
34 - ???
35 - Jam
36 -  ??
37 -  ??
38 - Vice KOF
39 - Baiken GGXX
40 - Blue Mary KOF/FF
41 -
42 -
43 -
44 -
45 - R. Mika from SFA
46 -
47 - Christine from tekken 4
48 -
49 -
50 -
51 -
52 -
53 -
54 - Xiau yu from tekken
55 - Felicia from dark stalkers
56 Seung mina from soul calibur
57 June from star gladiator
58 Niki? from Killer instinct 2
59
60 shiva MK3
61 Taki from soul calibur  

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: How well do you know your fighting game boobs?
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2004, 08:58:06 PM »
Already finished the list my friend.  Check my above posts.

Answer key:
1. Sakura, SFA
2. Chai Xianghua, SC
3. Q-Bee, Darkstalkers
4. Leona, KOF
5. Kasumi, DOA
6. Millia Rage, GGX
7. Lei-lei, Darkstalkers
8. Elena, SFIII
9. Karin, SFA3
10. Cammy, SSFIITurbo
11. Angel, KOF 2001
12. Rose, SFA
13. Chizuru, KOF 98
14. Seung Mina, SC
15. Yuri Sakazaki, KOF and AF
16. Vice, KOF
17. Regina, PF 2012
18. Tiffany, RS
19. Vanessa, KOF
20. Morrigan, Darkstalker
21. Mai Shiranui!, KOF and Fatal Fury BABY!
22. King, KOF and AF
23. Dizzy, GGX
24. Chun-li, STREET FIGHTER!
25. Hinako, KOF
26. Athena, KOF
27. Akira, RS
28. Juli, SFA3
29. Helena, DOA
30. Hinata, RS
31. Ibuki, SFIII
32. Jill, RESIDENT EVIL!
33. Ivy, SC
34. Nakoruru, SS
35. Jam, GGX
36. Mature, KOF
37. Zaki, Project Justice
38. Orochi Shermie, KOF
39. Baiken!, GGX
40. Blue Mary, KOF
41. Tron Bonne, MegaMan Legends and MvC2
42. Shiki, SS
43. Sharon, SF EX2
44. May, GGX
45. R.Mika, SFA 3
46. Pullum, SF EX
47. Christie, Tekken 4
48. Area, SF EX
49. Hotaru Futaba, Garou: Mark of the Wolves
50. Hokuto, SF EX
51. Moe, KOF EX
52. Akari, Last Blade
53. Lillith, Darkstalkers
54. Ling Xiaoyu, Tekken 4
55. Felicia, Darkstalkers
56. Sophitia, SC
57. June Lin Milliam, Start Gladiator
58. Kula, KOF
59. Poison, Final Fight
60. Sheeva, MK
61. Taki, SC

 
...Don't touch me again...

*

BulletBoobBabe

  • D Cup
  • 153
Re: How well do you know your fighting game boobs?
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2004, 09:52:08 PM »
I recognize about 80% of the bosoms up there. Although it is not make me seem very credible but I can't really name them (bad with names)

side note: there is a good chance that i could take most of you on in Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (dreamcast version) Darkstalkers series and ANY battle arena toshinden game...

I am okay in soul calibur, I have been it 100% with nightmare

I used to win money playing tekken but I have not played since tekken 3.

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: How well do you know your fighting game boobs?
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2004, 09:56:14 PM »
Now if I was near the washington area, I'd take you up on the Toshinden fight.  I still remain untouchable with Sho.

Speaking of Darkstalkers, you ever play Vampire Chronicle?  
...Don't touch me again...

*

BulletBoobBabe

  • D Cup
  • 153
Re: How well do you know your fighting game boobs?
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2004, 03:40:02 AM »
Quote:

Now if I was near the washington area, I'd take you up on the Toshinden fight.  I still remain untouchable with Sho.

Speaking of Darkstalkers, you ever play Vampire Chronicle?  




Lol sho is also the character I use. I even ripped his stage music so I could listen to it while I was not playing the game for real(since i was playing it in my head) (im also great with gaia and vermillion)

and vampire chronicles I got off ebay, throught the darkstalkers series my best character has always probably been lord raptor.

*

LuvsCurves

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 17
Re: How well do you know your fighting game boobs?
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2004, 10:14:36 PM »
Wow, barely a mention of the Last Blade series. Hopefully that's the next series SNK Playmore resurrects.

Once paid $175 for the Neo Geo AES cart of that one. I was very happy when the ported the sequel to Dreamcast

 

*

SoulChaser

  • F Cup
  • 590
    • http:// eroticwomen.proboards27.com/index.cgi
Re: How well do you know your fighting game boobs?
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2004, 12:24:05 AM »
Here are my big breast games.
EveilZone Ihadurca, Erel
Final Fantasy VII Tiffa Lockheart
BloodRayne
Mortal Kombat Decpetion Tanya, Kira, Sindal Jade
King Of Fighter Mai Shiranui, Chung Li, Angel
StreetFight EX3 Pullum
Tekken Anna, Nina
DOA VolleyBall All of the girls
Dynasty Warriors 4 Zhen Ji, Diao Chan, Zhu Rong, Sun Shang Xiang
Raw Vs Smackdown
Thats all I can rember of the top of my head.    

*

CokedUpStripper

  • D Cup
  • 138
Re: How well do you know your fighting game boobs?
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2004, 01:11:31 AM »
1. Street fighter cant remember name
3.DArkstalkers, Cant remember name
5. Kasumi from DoA
6. Guily gear, Cant remember name
7. street fighter cant remember name
10 cammy from street fighter
15. KoF, cant rememeber name
18. Rival Schools! Cant remember name
20. Dark Stalkers again cant rmemeber name
21.  mai from KoF
24 chun li street fighter
32 marvel vs capcom
33. Ivy from soul calibur
34, KoF
40 blue mary from KoF
45, rival schools again i think
55. street fighter
56, Sofia form soul calibur


meh I suck with names lol
 
Im suprised they didnt have Taki on the list shes my fave  

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: How well do you know your fighting game boobs?
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2004, 01:18:17 AM »
Quote:

1. Street fighter cant remember name
3.DArkstalkers, Cant remember name
5. Kasumi from DoA
6. Guily gear, Cant remember name
7. street fighter cant remember name
10 cammy from street fighter
15. KoF, cant rememeber name
18. Rival Schools! Cant remember name
20. Dark Stalkers again cant rmemeber name
21.  mai from KoF
24 chun li street fighter
32 marvel vs capcom
33. Ivy from soul calibur
34, KoF
40 blue mary from KoF
45, rival schools again i think
55. street fighter
56, Sofia form soul calibur


meh I suck with names lol
 
Im suprised they didnt have Taki on the list shes my fave  




Um, I posted the answer key above twice.  And Taki's in there.  She's number 61.  
...Don't touch me again...

*

mcgarp

  • F Cup
  • 1181
Re: How well do you know your fighting game boobs?
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2004, 01:47:40 AM »
I am proud to say I have never seen a single on of these games.  Do you have to play these games to be on this forum.  Sorry, I just thought I would stir up some controversey.  

*

SoulChaser

  • F Cup
  • 590
    • http:// eroticwomen.proboards27.com/index.cgi
Re: How well do you know your fighting game boobs?
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2004, 02:07:13 AM »
Quote:

 I am proud to say I have never seen a single on of these games. Do you have to play these games to be on this forum. Sorry, I just thought I would stir up some controversey.  
 

 


No mcgarp you dont helf to play any of these games to be on this forum but your missing some fun games to play man.    

*

Vei

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: How well do you know your fighting game boobs?
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2004, 03:44:32 AM »
Hi. First post here, I hope it's a good one...

1) Sakura - Street Fighter Alpha
3) Queen B. - Darkstalkers
4) Whip - King of Fighters
5) Kasumi - Dead or Alive
6) Millia Rage - Guilty Gear
7) Hsien Ko - Darkstalkers
8) Elena - Street Fighter III (damn this chick is hot)
9) Karin - Street Fighter Alpha
10) Cammy - Street Fighter II
12) Rose - Street Fighter Alpha
15) Yuri - King of Fighters
16) Vice - King of Fighters
18) Tiffany Lords - Rival Schools (another knock-out babe)
19) Vanessa - King of Fighters
20) Morrigan Aensland - Darkstalkers (one of my early vg gal loves)
21) Mai Shiranui - King of Fighters (just like Morrigan)
22) King - King of Fighters
23) Dizzy - Guilty Gear
24) Chun-Li - Street Fighter II
26) Athena - King of Fighters
27) Akira - Rival Schools (wild guess there...)
28) Juli - Street Fighter Alpha (props for the E-Kenix pic!!!)
29) Helena - Dead or Alive
30) Hinata - Rival Schools
31) Ibuki - Street Fighter III
32) Jill Valentine - Marvel vs Capcom 2
34) Nakoruru - Samurai Shodown
35) Jam Kuradoberi - Guilty Gear
36) Mature - King of Fighters
37) Taki - Rival Schools (another wild guess)
38) Shermie - King of Fighters
39) Baiken - Guilty Gear
40) Blue Mary - King of Fighters
41) Tron Bonne - Marvel vs Capcom 2
42) Shiki - uhh...SNK vs Capcom: Chaos :P
45) Rainbow Mika - Street Fighter Alpha
46) Pullum - Street Fighter EX
55) Felicia - Darkstalkers
56) Sophitia - Soul Calibur
60) Sheeva - Mortal Kombat

Well, I guess I did ok until about the 40s where I crapped out... I realize this has been around awhile, but it's the first time I saw it and I swear I didn't cheat. I actually did a bit better than I thought I would. Also, I went by series and not specific games, if it's not too obvious. That was pretty fun. Hooray for video game chicks!  

Edit: Yeah, ok, reading the thread and Strider already posted everything...can't believe I missed Lillith, Poison and May. Anyway, just don't rub it in my face that it's already up there. :P