*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Mimi Rogers
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2005, 03:55:49 PM »
Dunno how old she is now, but her face clearly shows some reduction in body fat, which is normal and probably has also impacted other parts of her body to some greater or lesser degree. Still looks tasty to me tho!

*

GoCubsGo

  • X Cup
  • 1931
Re: Mimi Rogers
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2005, 04:09:15 PM »
Quote:

Holy MILF, Batman!!!

Mimi Rogers is old enough to be your mom!!!!!




 
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)


"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

*

lars573

  • F Cup
  • 449
Re: Mimi Rogers
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2005, 05:58:07 PM »
Quote:

Dunno how old she is now, but her face clearly shows some reduction in body fat, which is normal and probably has also impacted other parts of her body to some greater or lesser degree. Still looks tasty to me tho!
Quote:

She is in what I call the mom zone and there fore off limits to me.






were going to see an inverse relationship between the number of stab wounds I inflict and how many answers you give me.

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: Mimi Rogers
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2005, 12:04:34 AM »
 
Quote:

 She is in what I call the mom zone and there fore off limits to me.
 




Cheese and crackers, Lars.

What do you have better to do in Halifax in the middle of winter?

Wait for your balls to turn blue from the cold and fall off?

 

*

kraignurser

  • E Cup
  • 277
Re: Mimi Rogers
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2005, 07:11:29 AM »
Well, I would much prefer a busty mature mom to a busty young girl/woman.  The breasts are used and the mom appreciates a real breastman.  Man do I have some stories.

kraig
http://bustypregnant.blogspot.com/ "Busty Pregnant" finds from the web...Non-Nude!!
and
http://tvmboobs.blogspot.com/ "TV/Movie Boobs"

*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Mimi Rogers episode of Dream On
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2010, 11:13:55 PM »
Found it on Hulu, I remember it being more explicit, guess it's edited but you see Mimi in her camisoled glory...http://www.hulu.com/watch/59095/dream-on-the-second-greatest-story-ever-told-part-2#s-p3-n2-so-i0

Mod edit to merge this into the main Mimi Rogers thread. -Pal
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 11:10:05 AM by Palomine »
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Mimi Rogers episode of Dream On
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2010, 12:03:58 PM »
Thanks Mercer! I can never get too much Mimi Rogers... while others decry her recent appearances as a shadow of her former "Full Body Massage" glory, I think she looks great and am still a big fan of hers. :) I've never tried downloading from Hulu before... my plug-ins all want to grab the commercials at the head of the stream instead of the actual episode... anyone have a suggestion for getting around this? I don't even need the entire 20+ minute episode (I never watched 'Dream On') but would be content with just the relevant clips of Mimi. ;)

PS: for anyone interested, the lovely Miss Rogers has long been a topic of interest in these forums. For an older thread that has some still-active images from Boobwatch One in it, just click here and scroll to the start of the page: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,132018.0.html

My fave from that bunch (goto the thread for the full-rez version):


« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 12:08:03 PM by Palomine »

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: FULL BODY MASSAGE
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2016, 11:52:12 AM »
That's just the facts. Thanks.

If you haven't seen it watch it!

Bump with cap from what's surely every Mimi Rogers fan's favorite movie. I know most old-timers already know about this, but newbies might not. And where else would they learn that Ms. Roger's beautifully ample natural breasts were oiled and then lovingly mauled by Bryan Brown and that the whole thing was captured on 35mm motion picture film? ;)

The movie is terrible btw, but WTF cares? :D

10954816432-m35 ULd VCR Full Body Massage