*

Connoisseur

  • E Cup
  • 343
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #330 on: October 06, 2002, 02:51:52 AM »
Sable! Wonderful to hear from you again!!

Your attached image is splendid!   The amazing thing about it -- and this applies to many of your images -- is that it's sufficiently well composed to be aesthetically pleasing, even if you were to be replaced in it by a fully clothed nun.  However, your presence -- and what a presence it is -- further enhances the image by making it extremely, uh, stimulating.

Artistry and Arousal.  What a marvelous combination.  What a pleasure to experience.  

*

BillN

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4039
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #331 on: October 06, 2002, 09:23:33 AM »
Hey, Queen Sable!  Nice to see that you're still knockin' our eyeballs out.  I still say that your web site is classy.  

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #332 on: October 06, 2002, 09:48:35 AM »
Hear hear to that one bnaiver!

Sable is so unbelievably gorgeous, she must be an angel, even a fallen angel.  WOW.

Ya know, I could fly to NC every week just to sit at your feet and lick them clean.  LOL

Love you, Sable, my Queen!
Whinston


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

*

Sable Holiday

  • E Cup
  • 303
    • www.sableholidayxxx.com
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #333 on: October 06, 2002, 12:34:41 PM »
Everyone! I dont know what to say! I really appreciate the kind words about me and the website, which I put my heart and soul into. And yes I am a decendant of the famous Doc Holiday, he was my great great great Grandfather. Heres a picture of my great great great granny Holiday, and notice the resemblance.....................<wink>  
Sable Holiday

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #334 on: October 06, 2002, 01:37:26 PM »
I`m not wearing a pistol, Sable.




I`m just happy to see you.

....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Thedoctor

  • C Cup
  • 57
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #335 on: October 06, 2002, 02:44:13 PM »
what is your preference, female or males?  

*

Sable Holiday

  • E Cup
  • 303
    • www.sableholidayxxx.com
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #336 on: October 07, 2002, 08:25:22 AM »
I like everyone. I am not sure what your refering to...... I will guess sexual preference? MEN, and ruffians at that. I like men who can rope an ride, get dirt under their fingernails,can have an educated conversation, is well traveled,and and well schooled/creative in the fine art of fucking.Oh and yes good looking is very important. So I will be an old spinster. Seems I only find one or the other.The last long term relationship I was in would have been perfect, except he was not emotionally,financialy,or physically available. I am such an idiot. But for now, I will play the field, do some traveling, and hang out at the Home Depot, and the Rodeo. Damn I still look good in a pair of jeans.............  
Sable Holiday

*

Sable Holiday

  • E Cup
  • 303
    • www.sableholidayxxx.com
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #337 on: October 07, 2002, 08:29:35 AM »
sonofabitch......my ass was too big to fit on here, let me suck it in a bit HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  HOW MUCH IS 150000 KB, and how in the hell do you guys post bigger pics? try this one!  
Sable Holiday

*

JJ

  • P Cup
  • 3282
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #338 on: October 07, 2002, 09:19:18 AM »
Hi Sable,

GREAT to have you posting again - don't be a stranger here 'cause you got lotsa friends and admirers here. Yeah, you're looking great with your latest new look, but you've looked great with all of 'em too (and you change them frequently !!).

I remember when you first came in here and posted last year and what a sensation it caused - some of us guys wanted to make sure it was really you (ha!).

It'd be nice to see yuh back on Jenny Jones, but if they're gonna ruin it guess you hafta tell them to take a hike.

JJ  
Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

 Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

*

Connoisseur

  • E Cup
  • 343
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #339 on: October 07, 2002, 09:14:48 PM »
Sable, I think you should be nominated for a BEA Award (a "boobie"): Best Ass.

When the Golden Boob Awards are handed out, I hope you get Most Creative Website and your photgrapher gets Best photographer.

[By the way, I hope that this year's Boobie Awards show has a better location and host than last year's.  The Cow Palace in downtown Enid, Oklahoma really sucked.  And Bob Denver left much to be desired as a host.  Also, there were a ton of complaints about the quality of the live streaming video, and the boob-distracted orchestra kept missing its cues.]  

*

Craig_Mercer

  • P cup
  • 1403
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #340 on: October 07, 2002, 09:45:12 PM »
I'd really appreciate the name of that club, I wanna catch her before she leaves,  
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

*

Brabuster67

  • D Cup
  • 154
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #341 on: October 07, 2002, 11:27:51 PM »
For what it is worth I dig her new silicone tits - they have a real fake slutty look - not as good as they would of been had she been able to keep her string job but then I would still take em.  

*

siliconlover

  • E Cup
  • 339
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #342 on: October 08, 2002, 03:08:08 AM »
Sable,

Damn, but your ass is definitely not too big and not too small either (can't I suck it for you....). And may I say at the same time, your boobs look fantastic as always.

You are stunning and sexy in every sense of the word!!!!!!!! I just love it when you dress up in tight and really short mini dresses/outfits.

How about some pics of you in some of those slutty hot micro-dresses of yours, please?

And how about some more regular posts at BEA? You sure make my day when you talk to us big tit fans here.

All the best.....
 
SiliconLover.....

"Cause Huge Round Fake Tits & Small Waists Go Together"

*

Grayface

  • E Cup
  • 290
Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #343 on: October 10, 2002, 09:48:24 PM »
Frigin’ WOW Sable you look F’n hot. I really really like the way you reinvent your self every so often. What more can I say. Ooh, I know have you ever thought about running for president of the U.S. I’d vote for ya’ You sure as hell couldn't do any worse then the last to nimrods, and I bet your state of the union address would get great ratings. Veie'va la’ Sable  
The Law of Fives states simply that: ALL THINGS HAPPEN IN FIVES, OR ARE DIVISABLE BY OR ARE MULTIPLES OF FIVE, OR ARE SOMEHOW DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY APPROPRIATE TO 5. The Law of Fives is never wrong.---Principia Discordia

Re: Sable Holiday MERGED
« Reply #344 on: October 12, 2002, 09:14:24 PM »
For those of you that are Sable Holiday fans, I was at a club in Danbury Connecticut just the other night called "ELANS" and met THEE Sable Holiday. She is looking FANTASTIC as ever. Anyone in the New England or Tri-State area, you'll have to check this club out for sure. I never thought I'd see Sable back in action again.
I got a chance to meet her and talk to her in person and she is every bit as sweet and loveable in real life. She says she'll be working at this club for awhile. I can't wait to see her again. This is a must see for all the Sable Holiday fans out there. She'll charm the pants off you for sure and her wit and sense of humor are worth the trip from anywhere. You'll have to catch her while you can. She's quite an elusive butterfly.

Barbara's Bush