*

Throbwalloper

  • Cup Runneth Over...
  • 1115
Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #270 on: January 30, 2016, 11:08:15 AM »
.


Sir Benfro Am Byth!

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #271 on: January 30, 2016, 01:54:05 PM »
Incredible  :D

Is this a recent photo?  She really looks great there!
Been wondering what she's looking like these days.
I love her curvier, so am hoping the slow weightgain has continued...
(Flying Rabbits team, what's the word?)   :)

-D'Artagnian
Apologies to those who prefer her skinnier.
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #272 on: January 31, 2016, 08:45:50 AM »
Well, the word from the Flying Rabbits team is that we haven't got the foggiest about how she looks these days as we haven't met eachother for some time now.  :)
As far as we know, her website is still in the air and she is active on social media.

*

rhrthwrh5

  • A Cup
  • 3
Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #273 on: January 31, 2016, 10:11:18 AM »
Does she even post new material on her website? Does anybody know?

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #274 on: January 31, 2016, 10:55:11 AM »
I have no idea how recent her material is, but you could ask that herself on her social media pages.

*

Throbwalloper

  • Cup Runneth Over...
  • 1115
Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #275 on: February 01, 2016, 04:20:42 AM »
This is the most recent pic I could find...


Sir Benfro Am Byth!

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #276 on: February 02, 2016, 06:42:56 PM »
Personally, I'd prefer to see her do a little actual hardcore... or even just be photographed playing around with an actual male costar (even if no penetration) than the humiliation stuff Petgirls does. I don't find it morally objectionable or anything like that (consenting adults, pro model, etc...) but it's not particularly much of a turn-on either. Kerry's still a great looking woman and while it's fun (and somewhat novel, for her) to be photographed with a plastic penis in her mouth, seeing her lips stretched around the real thing would be so much more interesting. JMHO.

kerrymarie-04 ULd KM

*

Ninjaturtle

  • XXX Cup
  • 1886
Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #277 on: February 02, 2016, 09:12:45 PM »
I agree. That strip poker video should have ended with a POV dicking.

*

Throbwalloper

  • Cup Runneth Over...
  • 1115
Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #278 on: February 03, 2016, 06:09:19 AM »
Personally, I'd prefer to see her do a little actual hardcore... or even just be photographed playing around with an actual male costar (even if no penetration) than the humiliation stuff Petgirls does.

Disagree. I find it highly titilating (no pun intended)...

Kerry's still a great looking woman and while it's fun (and somewhat novel, for her) to be photographed with a plastic penis in her mouth, seeing her lips stretched around the real thing would be so much more interesting. JMHO.

Agreed. If I manage to find a suitable HS/BS, I'll try to rustle up a nice fake for you.

Meanwhile...


Sir Benfro Am Byth!

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #279 on: April 23, 2016, 01:01:07 AM »
Stumbled upon a slew of non-pro pics of Kerry Marie from the last 8-9 years.  She looks as good as ever. ;)

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #280 on: April 28, 2016, 10:51:36 PM »
 :)

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #281 on: September 07, 2016, 05:16:46 PM »
Yes! it's the Kerry Marie Show... ???

(image not removed)
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #282 on: September 11, 2016, 11:40:40 AM »
Yes! it's the Kerry Marie Show... :)

(image not removed)
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #283 on: May 03, 2018, 03:19:09 PM »
Does anyone know the status of Kerry Marie?? Her website www.officiallykerrymarie.com is still open for membership but no new pics of Kerry the last few years. Her twitter acct. looks like being managed by this Mellie D? Appreciate any new information on Kerry.

Thanks!

*

fam786

  • 753
Re: Kerry Marie MERGED
« Reply #284 on: July 30, 2018, 08:47:20 AM »
Love this one of Kerry just letting it all hang out