*

ample1

  • D Cup
  • 125
    • www.houseofswell.com
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2005, 01:59:22 AM »
BTW I have 80 slides of the other bigtop gal in storage but I have no 35mm slide scanner... she went braless with me all the time and one tim ewe went to the montians,julian  and some of the older guys- to me then, 40s stopped dead in thier tracks eyeballing her.

we drove the van back home latter that day and she sat between the seats and let me lick apple pie of her boobs.

--- I screwed that one up.. long story..NEVER SAW HER AGAIN SHE MOVED TO VICTORVILLE... oops caps sorry  

*

ViciousVic

  • D Cup
  • 169
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2005, 02:09:13 AM »
Actually...try the Orleans. They wear corset tops. There is one dark haired girl that serves drinks across from their buffet. She works almost all Fridays and Saturdays, refilling her drinks at their Irish Pub. I kid you not when I say she stress tests this corset top. Overflowing (can't be less than a EE, all natural)  

*

MrGnomer

  • D Cup
  • 247
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2005, 07:07:38 PM »
  Oops, posted twice.
I'm not defending my obsession, I'm just indulging in it.

*

MrGnomer

  • D Cup
  • 247
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2005, 07:08:08 PM »
  To Johnny

  Now, let me start out by saying that I don't know whether this is real or not.  I'm undecided, and I hold no bias.  You implied that you abhor camera phones, you are engulfed in a city that houses millions, and that this woman may even simply be on vacation, all of which suggests to the reader that you may never see the woman again.  All of this makes it easier to simply drop the subject if this were a hoax.  Second, although you have nothing to gain by not lying except for the attention, I don't believe you have any reason to simply make something like this up.  I don't know you well enough to judge your integrity.  For know I'm going to assume that your sighting was genuine.

  With that said, here's my comment:

  I believe I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say that you should continue to keep your eye out for this woman.  I know that goes without saying, but stick with me on this one    Should you ever see her again, by any chance, I encourage you to engage in a conversation with her.  If not to glean any information for us, do it so you can meet a wholly remarkable woman.  Introduce yourself.  Admit that you've seen her before and that you admired her assets.  Ask her if she'd mind you asking a few questions about her (please excuse my poor grammar and lack of synonyms).  I'm sure you have some of the same questions we do: Who is she?  Where's she from?  What size, exactly, are her breasts?  Did she have large breasts when she was younger?  When did her breasts begin to grow so large?  Are they still growing?  Does she know if it's a medical problem, or if it's just hereditary/natural growth?  How is her day-to-day life effected by the size of her bosom?  Does she have any interesting stories about her breasts (I have a friend who swears her tits saved her life once)?  Is she single?  Would she mind meeting you again sometime as a friend?  And, one that we're most interested in, would it bother her if you took her picture?

  Now, even if you don't get any info that the rest of us are dying to hear, at the very least you'll be given the chance to meet a fairly interesting person.  Everyone has a unique story to tell, and I'm sure she's got a number of them.  Sorry if I come across condescending or mean or any number of negative ways, I simply have this habit of over-rationalizing things.  If my true-to-life experience experience was all I had to go by, I'd believe that anything larger than double-Ds would be a myth.  
I'm not defending my obsession, I'm just indulging in it.

*

Anime/BE Tiger

  • F Cup
  • 672
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2005, 07:19:54 PM »
Awesome sketch, Johnny. You must have had a great find. I just wished I have met you while I was at Las Vegas when I was hanging out with Illy at that time.
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com

*

Demolition_Man

  • E Cup
  • 241
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2005, 07:27:32 PM »
I don't see much of a reason for JS to make this up.  His artistic gifts are enough to maintain the attention and admiration of all of us.  That said, it is basically impossible to prove him wrong.  The farthest any of us can get is just saying "bullshit".  Mind you, I am NOT one of those screaming bullshit.  Like Fox Mulder, I want to believe.  One thing I was thinking about is that if she is indeed still growing, how many more times will she go out in public?  There will come a time where her breasts are so large that she cannot get through doors, in/out of cars, etc. *drool*.............. oh sorry there.  I kind of drifted off in day dreaming.  I just hope and pray that JS or any other of us learns more about this woman.  That's why we've got to keep this thread alive. Maybe someone who knows something about her will see this thread and give us a clue. (fingers crossed)  

*

brstfetish

  • E Cup
  • 247
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2005, 12:00:00 AM »
I think Johnny is telling a true story, but even if it was a lie it is a heck of a story b/c it basically hits home with the fantasy woman that a lot of us wish we were lucky enough to meet.  

Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2005, 06:31:23 AM »
Well I can belief it. Anyhow I did see a woman in the size range a little bit larger then johnny's first draft in my city in Southern Germany about 3 years ago. She literally wobbled to an escalator that was built on this central city place. Beside this escalator I was on my way downstairs. Unfortunatly I had ski poles in my hands because the other day I wanted to go skiing and my old ones were broken - damnit for that. When I was downstairs I took the escalator upwards and followed her in a big distance (what a man with ski poles in a city only can do). She then went into a cafe. At first I really was undecieded what to do. But remembered of my ski poles I decided not to enter, because it might be to obvious that I followed her if she was able to recognize that I already met her halway down the stairs. I return several times to this place to probably see her again. Unfortunatly nothing. Now this cafe was turned down and a gallery is built on this place.

Then there was another sigthing in autumn ~2 years ago in Barcelona. The cashier of the olympic park (the one where they have plants from all continents with the same climate like in Barcelona) seems to be a very busty lady. From my guess she is playing in the league of Isabelle Lanthier.
Probably we have some members here from Barcelona, that can verify this.  

And then there is this down-and-out alcoholics woman that I once wrote earlier about.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

brstfetish

  • E Cup
  • 247
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2005, 11:46:34 AM »
One thing that I learned is to NEVER let an opportunity like that pass by, the worst feeling in the world is the "what if".

I've only had one sighting like that in the past 3 years and unfortunately I was on a date rrrrgggrrrrr lol, so I couldn't do anything, that was a real bummer.  

*

MrGnomer

  • D Cup
  • 247
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2005, 04:41:10 PM »
  I don't deny the authenticity of Johnny's claim, either.  I'm just a very interested opportunist.  I'm a huge fan of natural breasts, but after seeing the morphs, anime, and implants of gargantuan size that profilgate (sp?) this site and others, I'm a little dissapointed that I've heard very little of massively endowed women who are both real and natural.  I'm of the preferance of medium-sized girls (110 to 190 lbs. depending on height) with DD+ breasts.  The bigger the better, as I'm sure many in this forum say.

  My point is, Johnny has had a great opportunity here and I want to know as much about this woman as possible.  It interests me that such a woman exists, not only because I like large breasts, but simply because she has breasts of that magnitude.  Besides, the only thing I like as much as huge breasts is hearing (from the women themselves) how the size of their breasts affect their lives.  But only if they enjoy them.  I don't exactly enjoy hearing about women who mourn their tits and are saving up for reductions.  Unless, of course, we're thinking purely in BE fiction, because anything goes so far as that goes.  I hope I cleared up what I was thinking (not that I had to   ).

  Good luck, Johnny.  I hope you get to see her again, even if only so that you yourself can enjoy the sight.
I'm not defending my obsession, I'm just indulging in it.

*

bfoss100

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 15
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2005, 09:07:52 PM »
Just FYI on the Johnny drawing, about ten years ago I came across a women claming to be this big in an ad for a phone dating line in one of the little alterative papers

The phone date line used to run a full page ad listing about a hundred short synopsis of there phone ad’s and there was one from a women saying she was a

 “single white female 5’5 29 year old  98 in. bust… this is not a joke… look for a serious relationship”

Now I did think it was a put-on of some kind but you could call in for free to hear the full ad so of course I did

The thing is the phone ad itself did not sound like a put on with the women sounding shy, somewhat embarrassed and very reluctant to give out information

She stated her name was Patricia she was single white female 5’5 29 year old  and had a bust over 100 in. that she had a medical condition caused her breast to slow but constantly grow and get larger. She went on that “of course as you can imagine my breast have had a major impact on my life and anyone I’m with, I can’t work or drive a car and I’m really looking for some one to be friends with at first, that maybe help me, doing small errands or get me to doctors appointment be my escort in public “

I did talk to her after about a month via leaving messages and she again told a similar story and stress that “it’s not what most men think, that they say they like big boobs but can’t deal with the day to day reality of women with breast my size”  (think like Johnny story) this was always the bulk of her messages stressing that there was more to her than her breast but that they did dominate her life and any one that she was in relationship with better be ready to be there and help and "deal with the reality of it"  

 It was only in some of last messages at the very end did even talk anything sexually in that she did want a man that found very large breast sexually attractive.

Is was very slow going to get this women to even talk and I did make a miss step in a message that had her stop responding to me…        


To this day I not sure it this women was legit… logic and common sense say no it was a put on  but if so she play it dead on and was a good actress… and what was her angle for the put on?