*

Input_Jack

  • C Cup
  • 57
    • n/a
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2001, 09:29:00 PM »
Mammeister,

If you can stop laughing at your own brilliance long enough to actually -read- what I wrote, you would see that I did not ever -actually- compare Jennifer Love Hewitt to Star Trek, as you seem to be having so much fun claiming that I did. I was giving what I thought would be a generally accessable comparison of two different styles of acting, using a program that I thought would have been watched, at least peripherally, by the people who would be reading the post. Were I to use comparisons from "Johnathan Creek", or "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", there would, no doubt, have been more people who would not have been able to follow the analogy, because "johnathan Creek" runs on BBCA, and "Buffy" (till this coming season) was on the WB. Both of those networks have less air exposure than Star Trek, with its many many syndicated incarnations, has had.

If someone makes fun of me for something I actually did, I generally smile and nod and take my lumps like a good sport. You just hadn't payed enough attention to what I actually said. Now that it's been cleared up, I expect a concise, intelligent, snide character assassination from you, post-haste!

Input Jack of Area 69

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2001, 01:46:00 AM »
Cool your jets cadet Input Jack. Haven't your years of star fleet training taught you anything? Stop acting like some p'tah.

So you're saying you don't have fantasies about JLH in a tight red star fleet uniform and leather boots? What if she were made up like 7 of 9?


*

MaxC

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 38
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2001, 07:50:00 AM »
HAH!  You go meister!  Fix her up like 7 of 9 and I think even *I* might be interested.  

-Max


*

Input_Jack

  • C Cup
  • 57
    • n/a
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2001, 10:56:00 AM »
What the heck's a "p'tah"?

I guess we've just spotted the real Fanboy here. For someone who likes to make fun of people for being "Trekkies", you sure seem to know the lingo pretty well, Mammster.

And yes, Jenni Love in a tight red -anything- is something I look forward to seeing.

Input Jack of Area 69

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2001, 07:50:00 PM »
So Input Jack, it is true that your heart is not Klingon!!

You speak like a Ferengi.

That is why you are a p'tah!


*

Prophet_Tenebrae

  • Breast Prophet
  • 4113
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2001, 01:46:00 AM »
Don't underestimate the power of breasts!

*

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

  • Banned User
  • 3590
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2001, 01:58:00 AM »
I hope that JLH *doesn't* show up in a red uniform. She'd be doomed.

(Although maybe the power of her incredible breasts would save her. What a plotline!)


*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2001, 03:21:00 AM »
Ah yes, she'd be saved by her Borg implants that were deactivated by the doctor but suddenly became operational under extreme stress and eminent danger. Yet another opportunity to demonstrate the super cybernetic powers of BE!!!!  

Only then will she truly understand the power of having big breasts!!!
 

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: Mammeister ]


*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2002, 11:56:00 AM »
With all of the beautiful women he has introduced to the male demographic,
>   from Pamela to Marilyn, there is a new name to be inducted into the Mansion.
>   Jennifer Love Hewitt. As of Friday afternoon, the hot 20-something starlet
>   signed a deal to pose in the August 2002 issue, which is said to be one of
>   the most expensive deals in the history of the magazine. Her publicist kept
>   her comments short and sweet, simply saying 'Love feels that this is a big
>   step forward in her career, and should lead to bigger and better things'.
>   Bigger and better things indeed, but mostly from the midsection of those
>   men who purchase the Summer issue. The issue is planned to have Love gracing
>   the cover, and having anywhere from nine pictures to 20-plus pictures,
>   depending on the kind of buzz that is generated from future publicity.

 

[ February 18, 2002: Message edited by: gOOber ]

....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2002, 12:30:00 PM »
Well, one never knows whether such news is actual fact or simply rumor. I'm not the world's biggest JLH fan (much preferring Romaine Bohringer, Christina Ricci, Liza Weil or Thora Birch in the genre of 20-something busty brunette actresses, but of course, I wouldn't mind seeing a JLH spread in Playboy either. I just hope that if it happens, the don't overdo the strategically placed objects and diffusion filters that often spoil such **29** layouts in the magazine.

*

Input_Jack

  • C Cup
  • 57
    • n/a
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2002, 12:36:00 PM »
OK, I -am- the world's biggest Jenni Love fan, and I couldn't agree with Palomine more on h9w much I hope the pictures are well-done, as opposed to "artistic" (i.e. crap). As with all rumors, I'm gonna try not to get to excited about this. But if it happens, -then- I'll get excited!
Input Jack of Area 69

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2002, 12:41:00 PM »
I like your handle Input Jack.

*

Aahz

  • D Cup
  • 164
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2002, 05:08:00 PM »
Wow. If it does turn out to be true I'll buy 2.  

Aahz.


*

Aahz

  • D Cup
  • 164
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2002, 05:21:00 PM »
A bit of research shows this has been a rumor since mid-1999. I'm thinking it's just going to be a rumor

Aahz.

[ February 19, 2002: Message edited by: Aahz ]


*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt MERGED
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2002, 06:14:00 PM »
I, too, enjoy the name Input Jack, and I would LOVE (oops, pun not so much intended) to see JLH spread in Playboy.  (And yes, I left the word "a" out for a reason.)  Has anyone confirmed this?  Playboy.com?