*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #300 on: May 30, 2005, 07:20:04 PM »
 # 54
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

*

iconoclast

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 28
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #301 on: May 30, 2005, 07:31:19 PM »
new morph
6000 cc

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #302 on: May 30, 2005, 07:47:33 PM »
All i can say is....those pics arent right!
Master"but they are DAMN GREAT"X0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #303 on: May 31, 2005, 01:45:56 AM »
Damn Dee you're sending me to an early grave here

You look so sweet and sexy, that outfit really suits you

And your snubes look huge, I can't wait for them to be even hugerer

G_I "Thanks for waking me up this morning ^_^." _John
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #304 on: June 13, 2005, 05:31:51 PM »
 #55 getting ready to go out on the town, i dont know if this outfit was a little much, Oh well fuckem' if they dont like it, heheh, Enjoy
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #305 on: June 13, 2005, 05:34:08 PM »
 #56
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #306 on: June 13, 2005, 05:37:28 PM »
 #57
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #307 on: June 13, 2005, 05:39:59 PM »
 #58 Say hello to my little friend, Ha! I've given him the name The Antichrist, he's a terror.
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #308 on: June 13, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »
 #59
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #309 on: June 13, 2005, 05:45:25 PM »
 Last but not least #60Thats all folks
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

*

Agent_Smith

  • C Cup
  • 63
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #310 on: June 13, 2005, 07:31:22 PM »
Quote:

 #58 Say hello to my little friend, Ha! I've given him the name The Antichrist, he's a terror.


Nice pussy you got there.  

*

Tagman18

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #311 on: June 13, 2005, 11:46:47 PM »
I recently had the extreme pleasure of meeting Dee Dee at the Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas on Memorial Day.  She was very excited to have a fellow member of the BEA stop by, even if she did keep calling me Pacman - lol.  She approached me (she likes solid men) and squealed with delight when I mentioned I knew her from here.  I had the thrill of a lifetime getting two lapdances from her, and was about to suggest the private dances, but she left a little early that night.  She was warm, funny, and super sexy, and I got to rest my head on her incredible pillows for a while.  She was very out-going and happy to talk, not just hustling for lapdances.
Dee Dee - thanks again, and if you ever going to be back in the NJ area, let me know.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #312 on: June 14, 2005, 11:11:56 AM »
Quote:

I recently had the extreme pleasure of meeting Dee Dee at the Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas on Memorial Day.  She was very excited to have a fellow member of the BEA stop by, even if she did keep calling me Pacman - lol.  She approached me (she likes solid men) and squealed with delight when I mentioned I knew her from here.  I had the thrill of a lifetime getting two lapdances from her, and was about to suggest the private dances, but she left a little early that night.  She was warm, funny, and super sexy, and I got to rest my head on her incredible pillows for a while.  She was very out-going and happy to talk, not just hustling for lapdances.
Dee Dee - thanks again, and if you ever going to be back in the NJ area, let me know.




Now I'm jealous!

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #313 on: June 14, 2005, 01:34:50 PM »
*pinches self*

I must be dreaming, Dee looks hotterer than ever

G_I "I can't wait for December ." _John
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: Dee Dee Deluxx MERGED
« Reply #314 on: June 14, 2005, 10:21:12 PM »
I dont think Dee could ever be too much!  Now i need to get off my ass and get to Vegas.  I may never leave!!  Looking as beautiful as ever Dee!!
Master"got off my ass and posted finally"X0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.