*

boobman69

  • E Cup
  • 199
Re: Good GOD almighty!
« Reply #480 on: July 07, 2005, 05:05:51 PM »
I think this is a new Keyra video.  Anyone find anymore new ones?

http://www.rawjunk.com/keyra3.html
Alllllright!

*

siztenboots

  • C Cup
  • 61
Re: Your favorite butt picture
« Reply #481 on: July 09, 2005, 07:35:19 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Here's another good rear...meet Kate -  




That's quite a greeting!
 




Please , someone must know her name !?

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Good GOD almighty!
« Reply #482 on: July 09, 2005, 11:58:02 AM »
Ahh..keyra. Best ass ever.
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Good GOD almighty!
« Reply #483 on: July 09, 2005, 12:26:59 PM »
I'd say Keyra and Vida are tied, myself.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Good GOD almighty!
« Reply #484 on: July 09, 2005, 10:09:18 PM »
boobman69, thanks a lot for posting this clip.  I just looked at it for the first time today, and I still think that in still pictures, Vida Guerra and Keyra are tied for best butt.  But when the butt is seen moving like in that clip, Keyra jumps WAY out to the rear!  Does anyone have a Vida clip that shows her displaying her charms, so as to compare the 2?  

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Good GOD almighty!
« Reply #485 on: July 10, 2005, 05:01:36 AM »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Good GOD almighty!
« Reply #486 on: July 10, 2005, 08:22:11 AM »
^ That's hilarious !!  

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Good GOD almighty!
« Reply #487 on: July 10, 2005, 08:27:45 AM »
That scared the hell out of me! LOL  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Good GOD almighty!
« Reply #488 on: July 10, 2005, 11:34:48 AM »
Damn, there's a bubble in my monitor!  

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.

*

Amy

  • Banned User
  • 503
Re: Good GOD almighty!
« Reply #490 on: July 12, 2005, 07:08:06 PM »


 ALOT of great asses out there in the world, I do admit, and alot shown in this thread and alot more not shown (....yet) hehe, but for me personaly, I choose the one on Juliet above as my favorite really, in my own opinion, not the biggest breasts, I know, but I must say her sweet behind more then make up for that----almost.   (She is forever so also a ncie girl anyway so, that makes it more special.)  

~Amy

*

boobman69

  • E Cup
  • 199
Re: Good GOD almighty!
« Reply #491 on: July 17, 2005, 09:20:34 AM »
good to have a woman join our butt discussion!  
Alllllright!

*

Amy

  • Banned User
  • 503
Re: Good GOD almighty!
« Reply #492 on: July 17, 2005, 09:31:12 PM »
Quote:

good to have a woman join our butt discussion!  




 Nice to be of service.   But is really nature, I think and believe anyway, specialy for us bi-sexual women, hehe a nice 'ass' is always great. In fact on women myself, I do have a hard time (other then face and hair) turns me on most, her breasts, or her ass. (and yep am more of a face and hair type of woman myself, the face looks great the hair is to my liking, I am happy with her pretty much, she could have no breasts to the biggests in the world, a big butt to none at all, which I have seen, no bunns, and shallow butt crack but again if the face and hair are ncie to me in women, I am happy with them.   )

~Amy

*

boobman69

  • E Cup
  • 199
Re: Good GOD almighty!
« Reply #493 on: July 20, 2005, 09:34:27 AM »
bisexuals are such a turn on!  

Okay now who has the new great butt picture discoveries!
Alllllright!

Re: Good GOD almighty!
« Reply #494 on: July 20, 2005, 10:07:09 AM »
image has been re-sized for window. actual size is 2048 X 1360 - 120 K

Pardon me while I stare...