*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Yet more ass
« Reply #540 on: September 05, 2005, 05:19:20 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

my all time favrite pic




OMG I was TOTALLY gonna post that pic!  It's been my desktop for like a month!  Where did you happen to come across it?  Hoping I can find more of those girls...I only have the one.




i got it on offtopic.com's message board...

i like the blonde one on the left she has awsome thighs, the one in the middle has a beautiful ass, hell they all got nice asses.




You forgot the one with the best boobs and the cutest face, on the right.

Quote:

my guess is its just a candid shot that made its way to the net somehow.




Fuck.  I found mine in the Yahoo! Group Hand_Action and was hoping there was more.  Sigh.



And re: Asia Argento......mother...........of..............god.

*

zzapr

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 21
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/myauntisabbw/
Re: Your favorite butt picture
« Reply #541 on: September 13, 2005, 02:40:38 AM »
Quote:

This site is about breasts, i know, but this thread is one of the better than some ones...
Ah, Miss Auguste Moore...i LOVE this MEGABUTTED lady!

     




man, you made me faint! that ass is totally wondeful  

*

zzapr

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 21
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/myauntisabbw/
Re: Yet more ass
« Reply #542 on: September 13, 2005, 02:46:25 AM »
steveo, that pic of asshley is amazing!

*

ElmerFudd

  • Z Cup
  • 2746
Re: Yet more ass
« Reply #543 on: September 16, 2005, 07:43:47 PM »
Just found this
 

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34217
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Yet more ass
« Reply #544 on: September 17, 2005, 01:42:55 AM »
A nice oriental ass.

 

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Yet more ass
« Reply #545 on: September 18, 2005, 07:29:58 PM »
That is nice and lovely!

*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Yet more ass
« Reply #546 on: September 18, 2005, 09:52:40 PM »
Asstastic, Elmer!

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Yet more ass
« Reply #547 on: September 19, 2005, 02:11:19 AM »
I aint never seen an ass like that!  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

collared_cherri

  • Z Cup
  • 3315
Re: Yet more ass
« Reply #548 on: September 19, 2005, 07:16:01 AM »
One of many....
"Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow..." Cornershop - Brimful of Asha

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Yet more ass
« Reply #549 on: September 19, 2005, 08:36:03 AM »
Woah. Thats a round, round butt.
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Yet more ass
« Reply #550 on: September 19, 2005, 06:36:25 PM »
 

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Yet more ass
« Reply #551 on: September 19, 2005, 09:36:17 PM »
My thoughts exactly.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

BarnacleBill

  • P Cup
  • 1662
Re: Big big booty
« Reply #552 on: September 21, 2005, 12:04:42 PM »
This is my first contribution.  Sorry if some guys don't like the really big butts... but I do...  you might too if you ever had the experience of squeezing a pair of basketball-size super-soft, super-sexy ass cheeks...

...just like fucking on cocaine...it's nice....

 

 
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Big big booty
« Reply #553 on: October 08, 2005, 12:46:54 PM »
Been a while since I've seen this topic. Time for a resurrection. Or maybe just an erection. Felicity Fey for your enjoyment. Helps that she's got nice boobs too.


*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Big big booty
« Reply #554 on: October 08, 2005, 06:05:07 PM »
There doesn't appear to be even a single square inch of that model that I'd not love sinking my teeth into!