*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #120 on: May 24, 2008, 11:34:41 PM »
Quote:

Bonecracker said:
 Gents and Ladies,

Can we not just respect her decision and wish her well?  She was and is a class act all the way, and I for one (and Palomine as well I think from his posts) am very happy for her in her new convictions and say "God Bless, you left us with a lot of memories".

Best regards,

Bone...  






Well said, Bone.  I second this motion.  Let the lady be and let's all move on.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2008, 01:04:18 AM »
Can we? I don't know if we can. You can, I can, but I think this is best left for each to express their own mind. Don't you think? Unless you want to do a mind meld with everyone on board?

Nobody here hates her or disrespect her, so calm down with your hastiness and not assume so.

So go ahead and wish her well, but do so from your heart! and maybe other will follow your lead. Your asking almost sound like a plea that we are not capable of doing so. If anything I am just being empathetic for her.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

Emery

  • D Cup
  • 165
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2008, 01:16:12 AM »
THANKS jesus for ruining our fun.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2008, 03:37:18 AM »
Quote:

Hugeboobfan said:
Quote:

Belle said:
We live our lives by faith everyday.  It takes faith to get in an airplane, or even drive a car.  Disregarding someone else's faith is not only sophomoric, it's naive.




Huh.  And here I thought cars and airplanes worked on well-documented principles of mechanics and physics.  


They do. But shit happens regardless, and you have to have faith that the shit won't happen when you are the one on the plane or in the car.

I agree with Bone, though: her decision, her life. She wants out, respect her decision, wish her well, and move on. All of this anger directed at her come-to-Jesus moment is unnecessary, methinks -- especially since she isn't exactly in a position to listen to it or answer back.

Let her be, please.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Hugeboobfan

  • F Cup
  • 595
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2008, 04:00:35 PM »
Quote:

TheZookie007 said:
Quote:

Hugeboobfan said:
Quote:

Belle said:
We live our lives by faith everyday.  It takes faith to get in an airplane, or even drive a car.  Disregarding someone else's faith is not only sophomoric, it's naive.




Huh.  And here I thought cars and airplanes worked on well-documented principles of mechanics and physics.  


They do. But shit happens regardless, and you have to have faith that the shit won't happen when you are the one on the plane or in the car.

I agree with Bone, though: her decision, her life. She wants out, respect her decision, wish her well, and move on. All of this anger directed at her come-to-Jesus moment is unnecessary, methinks -- especially since she isn't exactly in a position to listen to it or answer back.

Let her be, please.




There's a difference between weighing odds (it could be dangerous to drive that car today given the amount of traffic) and putting faith in something which has no evidence to back it up (if I pray every day then I'll go to heaven).

For all the kumbaya-ish, leave Britney alone! talk here, I didn't notice anything particularly harsh in people's criticism of her decision.  And as pedonbio pointed out, she felt free to pass judgment on all of her fans in her goodbye message, so I don't have a lot of sympathy for her.

*

Real

  • G Cup
  • 2479
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2008, 06:11:15 PM »
Quote:

Hugeboobfan said:
For all the kumbaya-ish, leave Britney alone! talk here, I didn't notice anything particularly harsh in people's criticism of her decision.  And as pedonbio pointed out, she felt free to pass judgment on all of her fans in her goodbye message, so I don't have a lot of sympathy for her.




exactly.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2008, 10:00:25 PM »
Yeah! I think we all pass judgment from time to time, and its easy to do on the net of people we have no clue who they are. I think I am just a bit sidetrack on being responsible for someone else emotional crisis, and that I need to be save, and that I am lonely. I don't know what creepy fan letters she get so I can't pretend to guide her life.

I am affirm of my spiritual belief and also very happy with the porn she left behind for one of the easiest BE morph material from her perfect shape breast. And that she shall not need to weep for my spiritual well-being of looking at her naked body for pleasure.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

La_Mangouste

  • C Cup
  • 81
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2008, 08:56:09 PM »
And once again Jesus win over introspection. I'm displeased but not surprised.
I mostly respect religious people as long as they don't come to it trying to escape their problems rather than facing them and in this case I think it's what she does. I still think most religions are irritatingly irrationnal and have a misguided conception of sin but most of the time I can deal with them considering their social and cultural aspects.
I wish her to find her way to self acceptance but I doubt she chose the best path.

*

Belle

  • B Cup
  • 296
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #128 on: May 26, 2008, 10:23:10 PM »
Quote:

Hugeboobfan said:

There's a difference between weighing odds (it could be dangerous to drive that car today given the amount of traffic) and putting faith in something which has no evidence to back it up  




odds are odds.. oh, and faith itself inherently has no evidence.

Quote:

(if I pray every day then I'll go to heaven).
 




you lost me here.  what religion is this in reference to?

*

Hugeboobfan

  • F Cup
  • 595
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #129 on: May 27, 2008, 02:20:25 PM »
Quote:

Belle said:
Quote:

Hugeboobfan said:

There's a difference between weighing odds (it could be dangerous to drive that car today given the amount of traffic) and putting faith in something which has no evidence to back it up  




odds are odds.. oh, and faith itself inherently has no evidence.

Quote:

(if I pray every day then I'll go to heaven).
 




you lost me here.  what religion is this in reference to?




This is getting way off topic, but I was making a distinction between having "faith" to fly in an airplane and having faith in a higher power like the christian god.  By flying in an airplane, you are taking certain quantifiable risks; I assume that when you say:

Quote:

It takes faith to get in an airplane, or even drive a car.



you are referring to the risk vs. benefits analysis we make in choosing these modes of travel.  Yes, you have to believe that an airplane can fly, and trust in people that assure you that it will.  However, if need be you could research exactly how airplanes work and even construct one on your own.  You could study the maintenance record of the plane you are planning on flying in, and you could research the failure rates of that particular model.  There is plenty of data on which to base your decision.  You'll never be able to predict what's going to occur during that flight with 100% accuracy, but you can be aware of the different possibilities and make an informed decision on that basis.  There's no leap of logic required in order to drive a car or fly.  That's why I don't think you need "faith" to get in an airplane.    

Having faith in a higher power is very different, because there is no basis upon which to make the same analysis.  Someone can tell you that a certain god exists, but there is no way for you to independently verify that this is true.  A lot of catholics believe that unless you confess your sins to god, you won't get into heaven; there is absolutely no way to verify this claim, and no way to make a risk vs. benefits analysis when you don't know what the risks or the benefits are.  This is of course where faith comes in, as you define it: "faith itself inherently has no evidence."

I'm not saying faith in a higher power is good or bad, just that it is inaccurate to claim that faith in a god is comparable to the risks of driving a car or flying.  I have no issue with Erica Campbell quitting modeling for whatever reason she chooses.  If she is happier following a certain religion then that's great!  I do have a problem with her passing judgment on her fans.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #130 on: May 27, 2008, 04:03:24 PM »
Quote:

Hugeboobfan said:
Quote:

Belle said:
Quote:

Hugeboobfan said:

There's a difference between weighing odds (it could be dangerous to drive that car today given the amount of traffic) and putting faith in something which has no evidence to back it up  




odds are odds.. oh, and faith itself inherently has no evidence.

Quote:

(if I pray every day then I'll go to heaven).
 




you lost me here.  what religion is this in reference to?




This is getting way off topic, but I was making a distinction between having "faith" to fly in an airplane and having faith in a higher power like the christian god.  By flying in an airplane, you are taking certain quantifiable risks; I assume that when you say:

Quote:

It takes faith to get in an airplane, or even drive a car.



you are referring to the risk vs. benefits analysis we make in choosing these modes of travel.  Yes, you have to believe that an airplane can fly, and trust in people that assure you that it will.  However, if need be you could research exactly how airplanes work and even construct one on your own.  You could study the maintenance record of the plane you are planning on flying in, and you could research the failure rates of that particular model.  There is plenty of data on which to base your decision.  You'll never be able to predict what's going to occur during that flight with 100% accuracy, but you can be aware of the different possibilities and make an informed decision on that basis.  There's no leap of logic required in order to drive a car or fly.  That's why I don't think you need "faith" to get in an airplane.    

Having faith in a higher power is very different, because there is no basis upon which to make the same analysis.  Someone can tell you that a certain god exists, but there is no way for you to independently verify that this is true.  A lot of catholics believe that unless you confess your sins to god, you won't get into heaven; there is absolutely no way to verify this claim, and no way to make a risk vs. benefits analysis when you don't know what the risks or the benefits are.  This is of course where faith comes in, as you define it: "faith itself inherently has no evidence."

I'm not saying faith in a higher power is good or bad, just that it is inaccurate to claim that faith in a god is comparable to the risks of driving a car or flying.  I have no issue with Erica Campbell quitting modeling for whatever reason she chooses.  If she is happier following a certain religion then that's great!  I do have a problem with her passing judgment on her fans.




Sorry to quote such a lengthy post and extend this thread's venture into the Land of Off-Topic, but I had to compliment Hugeboobfan on such a sensible post... the distinction drawn is important and well stated.  

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #131 on: May 27, 2008, 04:48:26 PM »
Look at what would have happened if Ms Campbell hadn't changed.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

MichiganFF

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2008, 08:50:14 PM »
I remember seeing a POV-type video of Erica...She was topless and bouncing up and down as if being fucked. Of course its simulated sex and you can't see anything, but it's pretty good none the less. Anyone have it? I'd really like to see it again.

*

La_Mangouste

  • C Cup
  • 81
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2008, 11:51:31 PM »
Quote:

ayrton said:
I'm kind of ambivalent to hardcore.  On the one hand if its not happening to me it makes me jealous to watch.  Then again I love to watch a girl suck cock and will admit that some of the porn stars are so hot it is nice to watch them get it on.  On the downside the guys are usually so well endowed that it doesn't do much for my self esteem.  Especially since I don't buy this "size doesn't matter" BS.  It may not physically, but I think a woman psychologically gets excited by a big dick the same way we do by a big tit.




At the contrary I can't be excited when I see a porn when a girl has sexual relationship with a man smally endowed. I want the girl to be subjugated by the actor almighty organ. I am not sure to have a clear explaination as I'm not physically attracted by men but whatsoever I prefer see a very nicely endowed pornstar in action than a random dude which can be my neighbor. I'm not Rocco Siffredi myself but I'm correctly endowed; I suppose the fact I don't feel the need to compare play somewhere in the process but it stays relatively mysterious.

As for Erica I already watched some videos where she sorta masturbates but nothing more than softcore.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2008, 12:04:03 AM »
Last I heard, she's banging Jesus.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.