Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2008, 12:31:51 AM »
Quote:

Scarface said:
She recently had a second birth and just started making movies again.



But did she do any photo/video work while she was pregnant?
"On top of everything else, homophobia also means that you'd have to be disgusted if you were tied up and forced to watch two women having sex, and I think that's just sad."  - R.B. Fairchild

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2008, 04:46:40 AM »
Wait a minute, who do you mean by "she"? Are you talking about Brandy or about Lorna? I think we all know that Lorna is/was pregnant with twins (!) recently.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Adman

  • F Cup
  • 882
Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2008, 05:04:17 AM »
wow, i'd love to see brandy in some pregnant action.  keep us posted!

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4833
Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2008, 07:28:57 AM »
Quote:

Tig_Old_Bitties said:
Quote:

Scarface said:
She recently had a second birth and just started making movies again.



But did she do any photo/video work while she was pregnant?




No Brandy didn't do any work while pregnant. She just started shooting movies again a few months ago after giving birth.
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2008, 11:02:37 PM »
No I was talking about Brandy; I heard about Lorna about a month ago (lovely).

There was a new video online that surfaced where she was much chubbier, double chin and her nipples/areolae were much darker.

I knew she had a [censored] before she started porn (always thought she had the perfect nursing nipples), but wasn't aware she left for almost a year.  Amazing how they film stuff in clusters.

I didn't have a membership to her official site, so I wasn't sure if her blog covered anyd etails.
"On top of everything else, homophobia also means that you'd have to be disgusted if you were tied up and forced to watch two women having sex, and I think that's just sad."  - R.B. Fairchild

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4833
Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2008, 07:35:45 AM »
 (Prohibited reference removed)
The BEA's owner prohibits comments about that site here. Please review the Forum Rules.
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

John_Doe

  • A Cup
  • 95
Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2014, 08:24:33 PM »
Brandi aka Brandy aka Brandy Talor aka Brandy Taylore aka Brandy Taylor

*

John_Doe

  • A Cup
  • 95
Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2014, 03:41:20 AM »
 :)

*

Saul Tigh

  • A Cup
  • 227
Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2014, 08:43:47 PM »
I don't understand why I found nothing about the cutie Brandy Taylor on the forum?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I find her to be super boring.  She's a "belly hider" which I'd imagine is to cover up the effects of several pregnancies.  I find that annoying when skinny girls do it to.  She also never seems very involved in her scenes, and there are lots of girls out there with nicer tits.  YMMV.


*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2015, 07:37:10 PM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2016, 09:32:35 AM »
 :)

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2016, 01:10:51 PM »
Yes! it's the Brandy Talore Show... 8)
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2017, 06:21:41 AM »
Apparently Brandy Talore is back doing porn, a but thicker than before but the boobs are awesome...

*

toomuch

  • E Cup
  • 1118
Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2017, 08:11:58 PM »
Didn't realize that she'd quit, but she's certainly welcome back!  Where to find her new work?

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Brandy Talore/Taylor MERGED
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2017, 04:34:22 AM »
She is BACK and she is HUGE!

Back working for Bangbros I believe...