*

Arc

Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2005, 09:01:45 PM »
Nice!  I like the cutaway.
@rc

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9605
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2005, 09:10:30 PM »
That's my style.

Now that picture reminds me of the Pulp Fiction poster with Uma Thurman. Could someone Pulp Fiction up Alyson?  

*

Arc

Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2005, 09:20:13 PM »
Quote:

Could some Pulp Fiction up Alyson?




Huh?  I don't understand the question.  
(Unless it's a pun, in which case I still don't understand it.)

I hadn't noticed, but you're dead-on about the pose.
@rc  

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9605
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2005, 12:21:55 AM »
Sorry about that, I was being a smart ass when I should have simply asked that someone make your morph into the Pulp Fiction Poster.

And as an additional note: that morph is so popular that I have found people already using the avatar version of it.

*

Arc

Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #154 on: January 09, 2005, 01:33:17 AM »
Thought that might be what you meant.  I'd Pulp Fiction her up myself, but I have a Mercedes McNab morph ready for Sunday that won't be denied.
@rc  

*

Arc

Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #155 on: January 09, 2005, 10:39:41 AM »
Grievous Bodily Harm
 

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #156 on: January 09, 2005, 11:23:38 AM »
Quote:

Grievous Bodily Harm




Christ almighty she looks like a porn star.

You can use that line again, though, when I do "Women of Star Wars".  Episode III.  OK.  I'll go away now.

 

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #157 on: January 09, 2005, 11:54:22 AM »
Arc, did you use Summer Cummings as a donor for that Harmony morph?

 

*

Arc

Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #158 on: January 09, 2005, 08:06:12 PM »
No.  SaRenna Lee, from several years ago.  

*

Arc

Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2005, 11:48:33 AM »
Twice Bitten
 

*

snoopyh42

  • C Cup
  • 66
Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #160 on: January 10, 2005, 07:17:29 PM »
I'm so loving this thread!  Keep up the GREAT work guys! </drool>  

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #161 on: January 10, 2005, 08:29:59 PM »
bwaahhh!

Vamp Willow just can't keep her hands to herself...
Here's a quick Willow morph of my own.  

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #162 on: January 10, 2005, 09:16:48 PM »
Bravo!
[Rent this space]

*

Arc

Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #163 on: January 10, 2005, 09:31:01 PM »
Outstanding, Lord G!  

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Women of Sunnydale
« Reply #164 on: January 10, 2005, 10:50:26 PM »
Quote:

bwaahhh!

Vamp Willow just can't keep her hands to herself...
Here's a quick Willow morph of my own.    




*does a quick Dance of joy*... then turns to the camera, stares straight into it, and smiles.

Lord G, simply great.  

Oh, and by the way, kids... not to tip my hand or anything, but stay tuned.  There's big plans in the works.

"Ah!  Ho ho!  ha-ha!  Ho ho! Ah!"  - Judge Smails, Caddyshack.