*

dennisnewark

  • E Cup
  • 291
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #180 on: June 03, 2005, 12:58:43 AM »
Dude just add another directory 'video' in the URL before 'index.html'.  Standard practice on that site.

*

pavulon

  • F Cup
  • 406
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #181 on: June 03, 2005, 01:51:04 AM »
A new day..Another pic of Maria!

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #182 on: June 03, 2005, 10:00:12 AM »
Quote:

A new day..Another pic of Maria!




Pav, while I can empathize with your enthusiasm for this model, you've been here MORE than long enough to know how the Owner's 1-1-1-1 rule works. If this escapes your memory, then please go refresh your recollection in the rules linked below.

And please be more careful in the future. Thanks.

*

pavulon

  • F Cup
  • 406
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #183 on: June 03, 2005, 11:49:58 AM »
  1. The 1-1-1-1 Rule: you may post (attach or link to) not more than ONE IMAGE PER PERSON PER THREAD PER DAY.
This is the rule (as was discussed in a "site issue" thread by St. Stephen) I thought was in effect. Only after I did a little digging, did I find the "24 hour" addition.

I honestly thought after a day had ended (after midnight) you could post again. I apologize for breaking the rules.

*

splodge

  • D Cup
  • 323
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #184 on: June 03, 2005, 12:44:06 PM »
Can someone post the URL please? I can't figure it out.

Oh, and I am in love with Maria Swan! =)

Splodge.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #185 on: June 03, 2005, 01:06:46 PM »
Quote:

  1. The 1-1-1-1 Rule: you may post (attach or link to) not more than ONE IMAGE PER PERSON PER THREAD PER DAY.
This is the rule (as was discussed in a "site issue" thread by St. Stephen) I thought was in effect. Only after I did a little digging, did I find the "24 hour" addition.

I honestly thought after a day had ended (after midnight) you could post again. I apologize for breaking the rules.




Thanks for your understanding... the site rules are of course in a single place, which is linked to from a variety of places around the site (including my signature). I believe that if what you quoted to is located in the Site Issues forum, it probably predates the current version of the rule... generally, the Site Issues forum threads are for discussion of rules and other site matters... however to avoid any further confusion I will go edit it if possible, as soon as you send me a link to the post in question. Thanks.

*

rain102

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 14
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #186 on: June 09, 2005, 04:50:33 PM »
haven't finished downloading it, but it's deffinately her.
----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry we don't permit links to pirated or hijacked video here.

If everyone downloads via bit-torrent and other file sharing websites - then no one buys the videos and the models quit the business.

What you do with your computer is your business, but on this site, we won't be in business long if we become a clearing house for web-links to stolen video.

Not trying to make an example of you. I just deleted the link. Please don't repeat this kind of post.

MasterBlaster
Moderator

*

BP

  • G Cup
  • 878
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #187 on: June 09, 2005, 11:06:13 PM »
It's been around for a while. really just a very fast slide show.

*

bigtithound

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 48
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #188 on: June 10, 2005, 11:14:12 AM »
it's not maria swan?  or are they one & the same?

*

joenny

  • G Cup
  • 1057
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #189 on: June 10, 2005, 01:08:53 PM »
Quote:

it's not maria swan?  or are they one & the same?




yes: 32G Webcam Girl) = Jana = Princzessa = Maria Swan  

*

DogFace

  • D Cup
  • 140
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #190 on: June 10, 2005, 05:49:54 PM »
Doesn't work.
[ E-Mail : [email protected] ]

my signature was censored

*

JamesFaraway

  • D Cup
  • 127
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #191 on: June 11, 2005, 11:38:53 PM »
found a video of her. nothin special. just walkin. WITH HUGE TITS! enjoy  

*

boobifanX

  • F Cup
  • 554
    • http://www.f51.parsimony.net/forum204212/
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #192 on: June 11, 2005, 11:46:59 PM »
In case you are able to read do read this:

  Sorry we don't permit links to pirated or hijacked video here.

If everyone downloads via bit-torrent and other file sharing websites - then no one buys the videos and the models quit the business.

What you do with your computer is your business, but on this site, we won't be in business long if we become a clearing house for web-links to stolen video.

Not trying to make an example of you. I just deleted the link. Please don't repeat this kind of post.

MasterBlaster
Moderator  
__________________________________________
Big boobs should be nude, firm and round. And big!

Rosa Luxemburg: "Freedom always means the freedom of the dissenters"


*

linsey_fan

  • E Cup
  • 574
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #193 on: June 12, 2005, 08:03:26 PM »
Just noticed that Princzessa / Maria Swan was going to be one of the guest models on Nadine Jansen's site. They now call her Jana (yet another new name for the same girl) and they have a small pic of her at http://www.nadine-j.de/nmodel.html The pic really shows off how truly huge she is! Unfortunately they say that she's one of the guest models for June but the pics are NOT available on the pay site yet.

*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #194 on: June 12, 2005, 09:01:14 PM »
Awesome, I can't wait to check out the set. Daktari is the man at getting hot chicks for the site.