Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2006, 02:03:08 PM »
Quote:

I hope I can post this and we can all remain civil to one another and not devolve into a flaming session.

I have seen Miosotis' photos and, quite frankly, I don't find her breasts attractive.  She's got a cute face for sure, but she looks to me as if she has a bit of macromastia, and her boobs look mishapen and semi-deformed to me.  Am I the only one who feels this way?  They sag a lot and the nipples are pointing straight down and are on the sides.  They just look weird and unpleasant to me.  

Maybe I'm the only one.




If you compare todays Miosotis with the one published by caribmodel you will see that her latest increased size nearly leveled out the differences between her boobs. So for me me this makes it even more desireable for me. That her nipples or areolas point in other directions haven't bother me anytime neither with Miosotis nor with other well known models.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

sibl

  • C Cup
  • 51
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2006, 02:09:28 PM »
She looks like she put on weight.Not a problem! The idea of all these girls wandering around out there will do for me anyway.

*

gmantwo

  • F Cup
  • 759
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #122 on: September 06, 2006, 09:20:14 PM »
I'm fascinated by the sheer size of her boobs. The droop doesn't bother me one whit. Her beautiful face is what keeps me thinking about her though. I wish she'd give us all a smile though.

I also wonder about the lack of attention this lady gets considering her obvious attributes. I googled her and found absolutely nothing. Also couldn't find the caribmodel site. Has she been exiled to Gitmo or something?

*

BarneyFife

  • E Cup
  • 508
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2006, 11:53:17 PM »
I hope Miosotis gets her own website she could do very well money wise. Maybe will all get our fantasy with miosotis and milena doing photo shoots together. Those 2 or is it 4 have got to be the biggest natural women on earth that aren't overweight. Could you imagine the looks people with both those incredible women walking down the street in a tight top.People would faint seeing them.There are just so many ways to film milena and miosotis it would be fantastic.

*

jjsmith

  • D Cup
  • 173
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2006, 09:03:13 AM »
Quote:


If you compare todays Miosotis with the one published by caribmodel




Where can I see those? I just found Miosotis on the Nadine site for the first time and she is by far one of the best models I've seen in a long time. Are there any of sources for pictures of her?

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2006, 01:38:17 AM »
Quote:

I have seen Miosotis' photos and, quite frankly, I don't find her breasts attractive.  She's got a cute face for sure, but she looks to me as if she has a bit of macromastia, and her boobs look mishapen and semi-deformed to me.  Am I the only one who feels this way?  They sag a lot and the nipples are pointing straight down and are on the sides.  They just look weird and unpleasant to me.  

Maybe I'm the only one.


Well, I have to disagree with you too, DJ. I too am extremely fascinated by the sheer size of her boobs, and the droop (such as it is, which I don't think is that much) doesn't bother me at all. Misshapen? Deformed? Not to my eye. If this is what macromastia looks like, bring it on

Far be it from me to ever flame you, who has been such a wonderful contributor to the community (Jana and Maggie and Anya, oh my!), but in this case, we can agree to disagree.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Canyon

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 30
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2006, 03:44:21 AM »
Miosotis will be a great model for sure.
Amazing body and a brilliant future.
One of the best new comer ever!

*

danball1976

  • E Cup
  • 471
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2006, 05:58:26 PM »
I agree with TheZookie007 as well.  When I saw that first pic of her on Nadine's website (the one on the guestmodel page where she's next to the pool), I was amazed, its almost like a "OMG, WOW!" when I saw her.

It used to be that just Milena Velba was my favorite model, now its both her and Milena.

Did the Caribmodel website ever post her cupsize or her 3 sizes?  On Nadine's website, she's listed as a 38K and B121/W74/H93.  Milena Velba is 36JJ, and (according to the wikipedia) is B122/W89/H94 for comparison.

So, in comparison
Milena Velba is a 36JJ
122/89/94 or 48/35/37

Miositis is a 38K
121/74/93 or 48/29/37

I wonder what Nadine's measurements are now that she's gained a bit of weight.

*

funkyboobster

  • E Cup
  • 629
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2006, 02:43:05 PM »
Is it just me or does she need to change her name?  Sounds like a medical condition:

"This poor woman is suffering from Miosotis"

 

*

danball1976

  • E Cup
  • 471
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2006, 06:57:52 PM »
Quote:

Is it just me or does she need to change her name?  Sounds like a medical condition:

"This poor woman is suffering from Miosotis"

 




Actually, it was mentioned in this forum that Miosotis/Myosotis is the scientific term for the Forget Me Not

*

Adman

  • F Cup
  • 882
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2006, 11:11:18 PM »
HOLY BACK-FLIPPIN' LORD!!!  
"http://www.nadine-j.de/nmodel.html"

*

mcgarp

  • F Cup
  • 1181
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2006, 11:54:49 PM »
Woo hoo!  After reading this thread for many times I finally get to see a picture of the girl named mitosis!  I am not sure if that pic is allowed here but at least I got to see it before it was removed.  That girl is amazing, sheds so much light on the other posts in this thread.  Hopefully she will get a website or pose more openly.  Very nice!

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2006, 01:58:22 AM »
Like I said before, macromastia never looked so good There are models, great models out there, but right now, to my mind, Milena, Love from TokyoTopless, and Miosotis stand alone: white, Asian, and black with zonking great tits.

Wah-wah-WEE-wah!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

mcboob

  • C Cup
  • 98
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2006, 03:02:03 AM »
Quote:

Like I said before, macromastia never looked so good There are models, great models out there, but right now, to my mind, Milena, Love from TokyoTopless, and Miosotis stand alone: white, Asian, and black with zonking great tits.

Wah-wah-WEE-wah!




WOW
You just broke it down
They represent the best of their ethnicities.
The superpowers of natural tatas

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2006, 06:41:24 AM »
Miosotis is the "Chelsea Charms" of massive growing ebony boobies :-)