*

Torqumada

  • E Cup
  • 426
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #120 on: September 27, 2007, 02:00:12 PM »
Glad to be of service.  Your welcome.  I like how they lined that picture up.  Maybe I'll post one of her others tomorrow.

Torqumada

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2007, 11:51:10 PM »
Cute. I dig.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

*

G_Wille

  • Banned User
  • 337
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2009, 04:30:50 PM »
I've been following this chick for quite awhile waiting for her to pose in Perfect 10 or something.  Here's a new pic maybe indicating that he's getting closer.

Another thread about her here...

http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php?...true#Post372301

.

*

G_Wille

  • Banned User
  • 337
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2009, 07:19:51 PM »
 
Quote:

 whoa! Thought she vowed never to go topless..this is a bit of a surprise. That matador shot a morph?  




If it's from this set its not a morph.  I have a couple others but they're too big to post here.


 

*

evilkirk

  • P Cup
  • 1335
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2009, 07:41:48 PM »
Ha. Freeman can't help himself.

*

G_Wille

  • Banned User
  • 337
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2009, 07:30:39 PM »
Could any red blooded hetero male??


 

*

bmeister

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 11
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2009, 09:21:55 AM »
I just fell in love all over again

*

G_Wille

  • Banned User
  • 337
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2009, 10:21:54 PM »
I would never be able to keep my eyes up.


 

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #128 on: November 21, 2009, 06:07:31 PM »
Every now and then I run a check of Claudia Ciesla, just to see how things are. Apparently after the one shoot, she's keeping her shirt on, dammit. If anybody knows otherwise, let us know.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2009, 03:23:05 PM »
It is a shame she now keeps her shirt on - she has a really nice pair.  Women are so fickle.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76254
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2013, 08:43:39 PM »
 ;D

She was actually born in Poland, her mother is German however.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 08:45:17 PM by salem »

*

keviepoo

  • D Cup
  • 162
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2014, 03:50:24 PM »
Claudia
I am a man,
But I can change..
If I have to..
I guess.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76254
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2015, 05:08:01 PM »
 ;D

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2015, 05:14:28 PM »

Prior post image reference


I have to observe: the girl really did/does have quite a natural torpedo-ness that is very appealing.

Cant tell from the latest posts - wonder if she still has that shape?

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Claudia Ciesla aka CClaudia MERGED
« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2016, 05:57:20 PM »
Claudia Ciesla aka Cclaudia is NOT??? the same person as Angel Crisa, or is she? CC pic attached.

cclaudia30 ULd Claudia Ciesla