*

rytheguy

  • D Cup
  • 105
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2005, 04:28:14 PM »
another question is technicaly possible thing did you meean by lending me your ID because if that's what you were talking about I can understand why wouldn't do that.
Cooper. Two coffins... No, maybe three.

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2005, 04:37:06 PM »
no, it's possible for anyone who can see the picture to save the picture.  I would never lend my id to anyone, that would also be wrong, and not a smart idea either.

*

rytheguy

  • D Cup
  • 105
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2005, 05:51:53 PM »
Quote:

no, it's possible for anyone who can see the picture to save the picture.  I would never lend my id to anyone, that would also be wrong, and not a smart idea either.



good move. but lets get back on topic more Salma pictures please
Cooper. Two coffins... No, maybe three.

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2005, 05:58:02 PM »
I'd love to help out, but I've reached my 1-1-1-1 limit for the day, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to post another morph, unless you get a membership and check out my gallery.

*

rytheguy

  • D Cup
  • 105
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2005, 06:29:46 PM »
I can't like I said I want to use my money responsibly.
Cooper. Two coffins... No, maybe three.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2005, 07:01:00 PM »
Quote:


this is so complacted why can't the membership for the archive be free?




Perpaps someday it will be free, when ISPs, customer support companies, computer hardware and software companies, etc... all decide to give away THEIR products and services for free. Til then, we all just get what we pay for.

*

rytheguy

  • D Cup
  • 105
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2005, 07:03:05 PM »
very well but can get some more morphed pictures of selma
Cooper. Two coffins... No, maybe three.

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2005, 07:46:12 PM »
there's always the do it yourself method then you only have to wait for you to morph them, and unless someone else does something you'll have to wait another 16 hours for my time limit to run out.  And don't bother asking why I have to wait or if I can just post it because I won't do it, and even if I did it would just get deleted.

*

rytheguy

  • D Cup
  • 105
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2005, 08:17:20 PM »
sorry can't morph
Cooper. Two coffins... No, maybe three.

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2005, 08:42:33 PM »
Quote:

sorry can't morph




aye there's the rub

*

threeT

  • D Cup
  • 389
    • Email
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2005, 12:08:04 AM »
 
Quote:

 sorry can't morph  


 

Just give it a try!  
Don´t need to have Photoshop...

Here is my morph, it´s for free, but the view is priceless! lol

(referring to a credit card )


And- nice work, Angelusx!

*

rytheguy

  • D Cup
  • 105
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2005, 12:07:11 PM »
wait how can you morph without photoshop?
Cooper. Two coffins... No, maybe three.

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2005, 08:43:00 PM »
There are many ways, some better than others, there is a thread about this in the palette.

*

rytheguy

  • D Cup
  • 105
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2005, 08:53:46 PM »
Quote:

There are many ways, some better than others, there is a thread about this in the palette.



could I have link to the thread please.
Cooper. Two coffins... No, maybe three.

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Salma Hayek
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2005, 09:08:28 PM »
I thought about it, but I was feeling lazy at the time, you couldjust go the the palette its on the first page, but I suppose I'll be extra nice and link it :  How to morph without photoshop

 

That's about all the effort I'll be putting forth for the night, in fact I think I probably won't check back here until tomorrow, I'm rather tired from a long day of work and a long night of **94** (j/k about the **94**, it wasn't that long) so I'll catch everyone later.