*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Anyone?  Seems like a Playboy shot to me.  If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it :-)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:31:56 PM by Palomine »
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Looks familiar but can't place her...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 09:12:58 PM »
Not sure how this one got past us... nothing but loose copies of this image at various compilation sites ...nothing leading to a name of course. A woman that pretty has been coaxed in front of a camera more than once I'm sure. Anyone want to venture a guess?

*

Bad Kitty

  • A Cup
  • 1067
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
Re: Looks familiar but can't place her...
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 09:37:27 AM »
WOW

breathtaking
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

*

ltfields

  • G Cup
  • 1790
Re: Looks familiar but can't place her...
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 11:40:51 PM »
Complete agreement with Bad Kitty on this one...  :o
If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

*

Raithneach

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: Looks familiar but can't place her...
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 12:40:14 AM »
Naomi Marquardt :)

Mod edit: kudos on a great solve Raithneach! -Pal :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:31:28 PM by Palomine »