*

Psf_79

  • P Cup
  • 1506
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2005, 08:08:05 AM »
Fantastic!! Thank You Lloyd for the news! From now on, Danielle will be on my Potential-Big-Round-Fake-Titters Radar along with Alexia Moore!

Rhiannon, if you read this, do you have any further info on Danielle?

*

Hagis2k

  • E Cup
  • 276
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2005, 01:15:54 AM »
Ive just joined the site and i am so ****** angry there is only 16 pics and and lousy 360kb wmv in the members area stay away from that shit hole



This was all  i got for my money 4.95$
i will demand my money back from ccbill
that girl is just SICK

*

mrgp

  • C Cup
  • 55
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2005, 02:18:56 AM »
Not to doubt you, but there are a bunch of load errors the on screenshot you posted.  Its possible that there is something wrong on her end, or possibly yours.  Talk to support and find out whats going on.  If they dont respond or they dont give you and adequate answer, then talk to CCBill.  Computer problems happen, and it might not be her fault.

Also, after an old thread was dug up last week, I think I can speak for everyone when I say we dont need another SO AND SO IS A FRAUD thread.

*

LancelotKane

  • F Cup
  • 414
    • http://www.501st.com/default.html
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2005, 03:04:07 AM »
It looks like reference error messages from her backend server.  Do as the person above suggests.  Contact her website support to let them know the problem.  Be polite.  Rudeness will get you nowhere.  

Also, be very mindful of labelling someone a fraud on an open forum before knowing all the facts of a given situation. You can wrongly besmirch someone's name who does not deserve it.
"veni, vidi, vici."
"(I came, I saw, I conquered.)"

-Julius Ceasar.
501st Clonetrooper Detachment
501st Imperial Legion - Lord Vader's Fist

*

The Warlock

  • X Cup
  • 1663
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2005, 08:46:05 AM »
*gasp*  NOT $4.95!!  NOOOOOOOOOO!

The Warlock

*

TrapJaw

  • Moderator
  • 583
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2005, 10:00:16 AM »
Those guys so owe you a happy meal.
READ OUR RULES...

The RULES

*

Dick_Woods

  • X Cup
  • 1989
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2005, 10:01:23 AM »
Gee...I wonder if any self important asshole is going to imagine he has a relationship with *this* model and rush to her defense....

*

Mechanicus

  • F Cup
  • 572
    • http://www.Google.co.uk
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2005, 10:24:25 AM »
Quote:

*gasp*  NOT $4.95!!  NOOOOOOOOOO!

The Warlock




Yeah, granted, $4.95 isnt exactly breaking the bank, but Scoreland does a 3-day trial for $6.99
Think of all the stuff you get there.

And yes, I know its only 3 days, but its not going to take you 3 seconds to check out the site above.

*

boobifanX

  • F Cup
  • 554
    • http://www.f51.parsimony.net/forum204212/
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2005, 10:35:05 AM »
I had the same experience. Http-errors are no problem of the client but of the web server.
I did drop a message to Danielle Derek.
Update:
she replyed. She knows the problems and her web master is trying to fix it.
2nd Update: web site is repaired, members area contains (no joke) only 18 (!!!!) pics and a 10 seconds clip.
Definitely a fraud.
__________________________________________
Big boobs should be nude, firm and round. And big!

Rosa Luxemburg: "Freedom always means the freedom of the dissenters"


*

turtle21

  • G Cup
  • 726
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2005, 11:23:05 AM »
I doubt any good will come from asking ccbill for a refund. They can handle cancellations and subscriptions fine, but getting your money back will be a problem. I had a problem with one paysite - my username and password weren't working - and ccbill claimed they fixed it but despite this I never could get in. I asked for a refund but they continued to say that my password and username DID in fact work.

That being said, 4.95 or whatever it cost isn't that much indeed, but considering the amount content I'd get upset too.

I also don't mind people warning others if a site isn't worth another's time, so long as they're educated about it and can give proof, like here.

*

Hagis2k

  • E Cup
  • 276
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2005, 12:57:20 PM »
And the funny thing is that i have been checking her site and there is only one video at 360kb and 18 pictures !
That is all i got

So i call this a robbery :/

*

turtle21

  • G Cup
  • 726
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2005, 01:35:03 PM »
Quote:


So i call this a robbery :/




I don't know if its robbery - buyer beware, after all - but it definately isn't worth any one's time. Thanks for the warning though.   Maybe we could organize a thread/forum where people can discuss busty paysites, you know write reviews/give opinions and such.

*

boobifanX

  • F Cup
  • 554
    • http://www.f51.parsimony.net/forum204212/
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2005, 02:49:35 PM »
Oh yes, i agree.
Now the web site is repaired.
Content of the members area: lousy 18 pics and an even more lousy 10 seconds video clip.
And the rip-off-crowns goooooooooes to: Danielle Derek.
Thats pure fraud. Especially as her web site talks about galleries and movies (notice the plural).
This fraud is so brashly impertinent that i think Danielle is a little insane. Cause it are her fans (those guys that pay her rent) who she alientes with her fraud site.
__________________________________________
Big boobs should be nude, firm and round. And big!

Rosa Luxemburg: "Freedom always means the freedom of the dissenters"


*

Hagis2k

  • E Cup
  • 276
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2005, 04:33:51 PM »
Here is what "i get" for 5$ not much money but anyway

*

Dingus

  • F Cup
  • 600
Re: Danielle Derek MERGED
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2005, 04:34:23 PM »
Yup, sure looks like you got screwed alright.
Next time spend a little more and get a whole lot more from a more reputable site.

Good Luck.