*

Maik

  • 2969
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #360 on: May 02, 2018, 01:56:42 AM »
German webcam model Jil Dior (or Jildior) with her 1500cc (some sources say 1400cc) and a tendency to uni-boob. Her tats are not my taste, but the whole package looks good  ::)
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

*

Maik

  • 2969
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #361 on: May 04, 2018, 02:22:16 AM »
... and a frontal view.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

*

bigbubbles

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #362 on: June 18, 2018, 08:11:55 AM »
So I just searched the Forum, and it seems that there isn't a dedicated thread to camgirls hosting on Chaturbate.  For my money (that is, none), this is one of the best sites to see live girls getting off.  And while your mileage may definitely vary depending on the girl -- I've seen a few smoking hot ones who just lay there like a fish -- it's become one of my go-to sites.  The majority of them seem to be girls (or women) next door types, in whatever ethnic flavor suits you, but you can certainly find plenty who have spent (in some cases, a lot of) time under the surgeon's knife.

Which brings me to the point of this post:  There are definitely a few girls on there who would catch the eye of viewers of this forum.  And there oughta be a thread, so I started one.

Just a few from this morning:

Lusycandy - very, um, responsive.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 08:13:34 AM by bigbubbles »

*

bigbubbles

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #363 on: June 18, 2018, 08:24:39 AM »
Hotfallingdevil is another.  But I'm not a fan, she's expressionless.
Natashaboobs is a little older, but with great zonking big tits.
Teddyfleece has been mentioned in another thread.
Persianangel is a cougar with big augmented boobs.

And there are plenty more.  Find any of these girls by adding a slash and the username after chaturbate - dot - com.  Otherwise, just go to the homepage and scroll through until you find something you like.

*

Maik

  • 2969
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #364 on: June 28, 2018, 02:33:02 AM »
she also goes by @still_a_good_girl
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

*

Billy

  • 410
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #365 on: July 13, 2018, 09:27:33 AM »
Sexy Brit with great hooters.

*

Billy

  • 410
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #366 on: August 12, 2018, 03:17:40 AM »
Madison carter is awesome. Just watched a guy tip her $3K in tokens.

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #367 on: November 07, 2018, 11:54:12 AM »
Another set of nice hangers from Romania. MylaAngel on MFC.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34199
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #368 on: January 11, 2019, 07:06:16 PM »
Kissmefirst and KissNastya are the same girl, and she is awesome!  I love the vids she does when she uses the vibrator that goes off when votes come in, she looks so wonderful then.  She's one of my top five current porngirls.  Apologies for the crappy screencap.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #369 on: January 22, 2019, 09:53:02 AM »
HotCallie on MFC. Another pretty camgirl with perfect tits.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #370 on: February 08, 2019, 07:48:31 AM »
More spectacular areolas on NatashaBoobs (MFC)

Click it
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #371 on: April 14, 2019, 06:56:24 AM »
BunnnyPrincess

Goes under GreenFishBait at Reddit and FffatFemme at Instagram. Incredibly cute and amazing breasts. Must See.
Drawer, occasional painter

*

Billy

  • 410
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #372 on: June 13, 2019, 01:17:23 AM »
notbeckyhecky at mfc (although she often changes her name) has some of the most perfect tits I have ever seen. I think she said she was a G cup? Great nipples too.

She doesn't shave her legs or arms and has lots of "ink" and piercings. May not be for everyone, but thought I'd share anyway.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76394
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #373 on: December 19, 2019, 04:30:18 AM »
 :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 06:14:45 AM by salem »

*

Billy

  • 410
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #374 on: January 07, 2020, 07:31:14 AM »
Not exactly my cup of tea, but if you are into mammoth boobies on a BBW Diablatina over at MFC is your kind of a gal   8)