*

Loverofbigtits

  • E Cup
  • 257
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2011, 05:38:13 PM »
She has been around for a while now. Nice girl.

*

ltfields

  • G Cup
  • 1790
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2011, 12:15:11 AM »
I'd slap it...  ;D ;D

If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

*

grayboy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 48
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2011, 01:13:53 PM »
Outstanding! Anyone know where we can find more? Loverofbigtits? Don't be cagey...

*

Belle

  • B Cup
  • 296
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2011, 10:02:56 PM »
screen shot

*

d_jnes

  • E Cup
  • 1219
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2011, 10:39:19 AM »
Another.  This is  the best rubbing goo on large boobs videos ever.

*

Gillespie

  • B Cup
  • 191
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 04:20:33 PM by Gillespie »

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2011, 08:38:16 PM »
webcam gurlsl have become a permanent distraction.
I'm walkin' here

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2012, 10:28:15 AM »
Hey Guys,

I recently took an interest in web-cams as I was getting a bit bored of conventional sites. I joined cammodels.com and it has been pretty good, even though you can lose track of how much money you are spending during live chats which is a pain >:(.

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me of any other good sites that feature or specialize in big boob web-cams? I am interested in exploring but I just do not know what sites are good with regards to big boob web-cams. Any ideas? Thanks :)

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2012, 11:09:36 AM »
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:26:40 AM by beshine »

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2012, 12:12:00 AM »
Zoinks! Beshine is knowledgeable in such things!

I would not have guessed. Très cool.

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2012, 03:42:50 PM »
Wow beshine, thanks a lot for that info ;D ;D!!! I am truly humbled that a legend like you would offer such fantastic help to yours truly!!

*

Soflobro

  • A Cup
  • 795
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2012, 04:00:17 PM »

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2012, 09:56:50 PM »
Monica Mendez is online now as I type this... :)

These are fresh screen grabs.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

BananaJoe

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 43
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2012, 01:16:21 PM »
Beshine has started her webcam shows on http://www.camliveportal.com/cam/Beshine/

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2012, 04:49:05 AM »
Having seen them advertised for years, I recently took the plunge and decided to become a bit more involved in webcam chats. Previously, I had little time for them but I took a notion and decided to try them out and I have to say, on the whole, I have enjoyed the experience of chatting to some of our favourite girls in the big boob universe.

I just wanted to ask if anyone else has had negative experiences with models in webcams? Generally, I have gotten on pretty well with all the models I have visited but I have noticed one or two performers have major attitude problems when it comes to live webcams. I am obviously not going to mention names out of respect for the performers involved but I was recently permanently blocked from one performer's room for no good reason. I just happened to be sitting in the free chat area with a few others chatting away when she suddenly blocked me. The annoying thing was her cam made it clear that she would only do the interesting stuff during paid chats and she seemed to be fine chatting to all the people who were in the room at the time. She wasn't frankly offering anything to anyone in the free chat area and I was fine with this as I was happy to just chat for a bit. I was planning to go in for a paid chat but that has obviously been scuppered. Another model also threatened to permanently block me when I had the gall to sit for thirty seconds in her room without going into the paid area. Never mind the fact that I have had paid chats with her before and was setting myself up to go in and have another one. She seemed to take offence to the fact that I did not instantly jump into the paid area. In that case, what's the point of the free chat area? I just find it totally rude to do this to someone who is good enough to come into your chat room.

I know my point may seem petty to a lot of people but I feel some models act like complete primadonnas when it come to live chats. I have nothing but good things to say about the vast majority of models whom I have visited as they conduct themselves really well and make you feel welcome. It is some of the more established cammers who really should know better that I have an issue with. To permanently block someone for no good reason and to not even offer any explanation is, in my opinion, a really poor show. It has soured my experiences of cams somewhat. Has anyone else encountered this?