*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2005, 07:30:46 PM »
At the risk of offending the "photo-only" crowd, I'm submitting this wallpaper to represent what an artist (Yoshiha Akenagi) can do with a string bikini.  

Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Maximus

  • G Cup
  • 953
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2005, 07:39:56 PM »

*

Dingus

  • F Cup
  • 600
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2005, 11:43:25 PM »
Mmmmm Bikinis


*

Gorgon

  • E Cup
  • 211
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2005, 12:25:19 AM »
Nothing like a girl having a good moment.
If you can't beat your enemies, arrange to get them beaten.

*

evilkirk

  • P Cup
  • 1335
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2005, 10:27:49 AM »
Kim's upper body provides a good deal of shade.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34217
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2005, 01:26:14 PM »
TheHerald, can you provide a website for that artist?  You are correct, he is awesome, and I'd love to get some more pics by him.  Oh, and thanks for posting that one.  

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34217
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2005, 01:27:31 PM »
Oh, that's very nice, Maximus.  I wonder what she's going to do with those bananas?  
BTW, do you know who she is?

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Maximus

  • G Cup
  • 953
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2005, 02:02:13 PM »
Quote:

Oh, that's very nice, Maximus.  I wonder what she's going to do with those bananas?  
BTW, do you know who she is?




Elizabeth Starr.

She was on the "Mancow's Morning Madhouse Radio Show" in Chicago a few years ago.  Those bananas were stuffed into every opening of her body  

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34217
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2005, 02:04:31 PM »
Thanks for the info, Maximus.
Now I wish I could go bananas.  

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2005, 02:08:53 PM »
Fo sho!
 
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34217
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2005, 02:16:43 PM »
Nice, ZoD!  Who is she?  Esther or Chessika, or someone else?

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2005, 02:43:57 PM »
Esther.  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34217
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2005, 02:56:43 PM »
Thankee, Sah!  

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

fitnessphotos

  • D Cup
  • 120
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2005, 03:38:24 PM »
Thanks, Herald! I took that picture while in Key West with Devon, Alyssa Alps and Nicole Tyler. It's one of my favorites as well. I was talking with Devon just the other day about our need to get together and shoot again soon!

Here's one I enjoy:



and a couple others I took:




Adult Widescreen Wallpapers - NSFW iPhone Wallpapers

Copyright notice: The photos I post are my own, taken by me personally.

*

fitnessphotos

  • D Cup
  • 120
Re: Bikinis, anyone?
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2005, 03:38:58 PM »
How about some "big" Bobbi Billard:






Adult Widescreen Wallpapers - NSFW iPhone Wallpapers

Copyright notice: The photos I post are my own, taken by me personally.