*

Adlatus

  • E Cup
  • 377
Mary Waters - Retro model extraordinaire
« on: August 06, 2002, 06:01:28 PM »
Once upon a time there was a young girl named Mary Waters.
She was well endowed.

(dead link removed)

Adlatus 
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 03:27:08 PM by Palomine »

*

Phoofy

  • C Cup
  • 349
Mary Waters thread
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 12:18:22 PM »
Agaian, I am astonished that there is no Mary Waters thread!

Mod edit: I could've sworn we had one... Pedonbio has posted many pic of this voluptuous vixen over the years and I sort of assumed/thought they were in a thread dedicated to her. But you're right, search doesn't see it and whether that's due to a merge issue or something else, I dunno.

SO, I've split your two most recent posts off of the Brunettes thread and renamed the subject, so now THIS will be the Mary Waters thread because you're right: she deserves a thread to herself. If another thread turns up later, we can merge them then.

Thanks Phoofy! -Pal


Turns out there was a Mary Waters thread... from 2002, containing one post with a now-broken link. (Our search engine sucks.) Merged for posterity. –gonZo
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 09:46:19 PM by gonZo »

*

Phoofy

  • C Cup
  • 349
Mary Waters thread
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 09:23:35 AM »
Mary again... :D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 11:44:19 AM by Palomine »

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Mary Waters thread
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 11:48:15 AM »
And here's a box cover featuring Mary. :)

*

karloschaos

  • A Cup
  • 194
Re: Mary Waters thread
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 03:28:17 PM »
I'm not usually a fan of the whole Dom thing but I'd make an exception if Mary was doing it.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Mary Waters - Vintage Girl
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 12:58:31 PM »
OK, one more quick post before I have to run off to work. Attached is a brief clip of Mary sloshing herself around a bit and then smiling to the camera. I'm no authority on the subject, but so many clips/vids/caps of her are very low-rez and soft. Can't blame all of that just on Super8 and VHS, since we've sometimes seen even older footage that is sharper/clearer. :(

cj_902 ULd MW

*

KBTs

  • B Cup
  • 160
Re: Mary Waters - Vintage Girl
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 05:42:08 PM »
I remember her in Gent magazine when I was in college, making stopping off at the newsstand all the more vivid on the way home.

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Mary Waters - Vintage Girl
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2015, 06:40:26 PM »
Mary was truly one of my early bigboob faves.  Her pics always seemed to project a kind of warmth, like coming home.  Her sweet smile or smoky look, her womanly hips, and those boobs of such wonderful size and shape!!

I'm pretty sure I have early pictorials of her in the attic, likely Gent and probably Fling.

Here's a classic shot...    ;D

-D'Artagnian

I also really dug the dark hair and blue eyes.  :)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 06:46:10 PM by pilotblaze »
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12423
Re: Mary Waters - Vintage Girl
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 07:43:37 PM »
I've got a few in my collection...
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Mary Waters - Vintage Girl
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2016, 09:18:39 AM »
yes, mary Waters... ;D
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5369
    • I love the BEA
Re: Mary Waters - Vintage Girl
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 01:20:41 PM »
Countless spanks to this woman when I was a teen.

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Mary Waters - Vintage Girl
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2016, 01:19:20 PM »
Yes! it's Mary Waters... :D
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Mary Waters - Vintage Girl
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2016, 12:56:39 PM »
Mary again! :)

(This could have also gone in the torpedo thread...!)
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Mary Waters - Vintage Girl
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2016, 01:07:01 PM »
Yes! Mary again... :-*
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

Re: Mary Waters - Vintage Girl
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2016, 06:24:01 PM »
Yes....Mary was an original, a true classic, and a real trendsetter for her time. I've got a few of her on my hard drive.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 06:27:02 PM by boobn8r »